Dear Pancho: (My sick, sick, sick right kidney) Let's talk!

Are the Simonize cats going to be ok while you are gone?

Cats will be taken care of by Mid-daughter.
She’s already here. She knows their routine.
I feel good about her being here.
It should be ok.

Delete your Amazon account. Just sayin’.

One does wonder what doped-up Beck would wind up ordering. :smiley:

Who will provide updates until you can? Tell them that you have an international fandom so there’s no too-early or too-late to post.

Drop, I’ll have the lil’wrekker PM you. And you can relay the message anyway you see fit.

Here’s hoping for the best, Beck. No more bad, bad, bad Pancho!

(You are my future. I’ve got 2 semi-Panchos.)

Lefty, we’re counting on you, son. We know you can handle the work of any two kidneys because you’ve been doing just that for a good while now. You stay in there and make us proud now, hear?

What’s up for you tomorrow, Beck? Lab tests, etc., or simply time with family?

Nellie, I go in the hospital for them to monitor me fasting.
I should be in a coma by early afternoon. (;))

I assume I’ll get IV glucose if needed.
And family has descended from everywhere. My phones blowing up. My email inbox is full.
And, I’m lounging around in bed ignoring it all and posting on the Dope.
Priorities, you know. (:))

OK. What time is the surgery?

Tuesday morning early. I assume it will be done at least by noon. So look for a PM from my account. She wouldn’t post on the board at large. (I told her not to read it either (;)))

Uh oh. I had to grab the iPad from her she was reading this thread.
She said, and I quote “Those people seem nice, Ma” 3 beats and “Maybe I should join that board”…
Nooooooooooooo!

ETA: she wanted to know why that one guy said delete your Amazon acct. :smack:

Beck, best wishes. At least my kidneys still work, though other things not so much. You’re an inspiration to us all – and so funny. Heal well and quickly. You posting will be missed.

Sending love.

Damn straight.

[quote=“Beckdawrek, post:32, topic:848742”]

Uh oh. I had to grab the iPad from her she was reading this thread.
She said, and I quote “Those people seem nice, Ma” 3 beats and “Maybe I should join that board”…
Nooooooooooooo! /QUOTE]

Yikes! Tell her it’s for people over 50. Tell her we’re all inmates at a facility for the criminally insane. Tell her…tell her we’re all yankees! I’m sure she’s a delightful person, but a Beck has to have some secrets. Otherwise, it’d be like Clark Kent inviting everyone to his nearby phone booth.

So you have to fast all day tomorrow? I assume you’ll be all IV’d, but exactly how are they going to keep you from a diabetic coma? They’d better be watching you like a hawk.

Great, nellieby! Now the guards will find out, and we will all go into the cooler!

Nellie, I told her we were all ‘dipsticks’
She’s already bored with the whole thing.
Youth is wasted on the young.

They won’t let me go comatose(I hope). They just don’t want me eating.

Good luck Beck!

Big Sister has sashayed in. Making everyone snap to!
Everything will be alright now. Or else.
I see her and DIL knocking heads. Oops.
Good thing I’ll be elsewhere.

Bear the cat hissed at her as she was sitting on my bed. She said “that cat is evil.” Meeko is sitting with her face to the wall.
My poor Cats.:frowning:

Pics or it didn’t happen.