Debaters my ass!

I see what you did there.

I left my denim trench coat and large size glasses at home though. Can I borrow them from an avid Rick rollers fan such as yourself?

Let me offer my own personal anecdote: Reiki has never worked for me.

Who else has had a similar experience?

I’ll do that one better. Every time I feel ill, I don’t get Reiki, and I eventually feel better.

What’s up bleep blip blurp.

This is what you remind me of:

You must get sick alot then! Try not letting bullshit in and out of your mouth

All of you nay sayers claiming that “Ray Key” is a a myth obviously must have missed his master class in woodcutting just a couple of months ago.

C’mon people, open up your minds and learn something here.

It’s like he took notes from all the Le Jaquelope threads, and thought Jaq’s constant stream of 4th grade insults was a great idea. I like changing the topic from outsourcing traditional gender roles to mystical woowoo crap, though, so I fully endorse this thread.

This has GOT to be LeJack’s sock.

eta:
DANM!
Beaten by Munch

Is cecil’s basement a sexual reference for you location?

Reiki don’t lose. That number is the only one he owns. He might use it, if he feels better when he gets home.

What was that? I was staring at the leftover shit on your mouth.

Was it? I figured you recognized it while you were beating it to some skeptical ignorance last night.

Out of curiosity, rich: certainly it’s possible that Reiki does nothing, and much like other ineffective treatments people think may work, you may get plenty of self-reported anecdotes about its effectiveness, but it would fall apart under blinding and objective test conditions, right?

So let’s say Reiki didn’t work. What sort of indicators would you expect to see if that were the case? In other words, what could happen that would demonstrate to you that Reiki is not an effective treatment or a real physical force?

He has already said that nothing could make him change his mind. It is closed, unmovable even if people were dying because of it, he’d still advocate it.

Let me guess. You don’t like vaccination either.

Is English not your native language? Please tell me before you are banned.

At least give me time to chew before you give me another helping.

Yes it is, I type many of my responses(especially in the BBQ) on my phone. Easy to mispell with a tiny keyboard.

Sorry, from your first post, you seemed so aggressively welcoming.