Debaters my ass!

My apologies. I thought by bolding it and calling out the fact that I made a ‘spelling correction’ I was not in violation of that rule. Especially when the thread was an admitted bait and switch, trolling kind of thing…

I baited to be consistently hammered on by more than half a dozen users while I tried to make a point?

Go back to your Ray Key and learn to observe before saying the sky is green.

I like rich2600 - he’s feisty! :slight_smile:

Just ran across this on Netflix and thought I’d share :slight_smile:

I concede that you are a master baiter.

Rich2600 believes that magic works. He’s a fucking child.

Also, he has provided no cites to back up his claims. Mostly he’s in Lekatt / Kanicbird territory. Except those guys are way smarter than him.

Wow dude.

I laughed at the masturbator, as that joke was just awesome.

But aside from that, knowing my argument and the outcome is not a weakness. And if you recognize this as a weakness…psh, have fun pushin brooms at wendies.

OMG, that is hysterical. I don’t think most Americans would get it though.

I think you mean Wendy’s, master baiter, sir.

I never said it was a weakness. I said that I somehow felt more justified in editing your quoted material because you are a troll. But I have thought about it and I was wrong. You can’t make a perfect joke any funnier by editing it.

Ah yes Lobohan. This is the dude that said inconsistent statements were credible. Go back to school. This guy calling me a child. Learn to accept you have lost.

DAMN that’s some good LeJackoff :smiley:

Please learn to zip your zipper and whipe your pants bro. We don’t need to know you are feeling nostalgic verbally and visually. Shit.

Wipe your chin, I’m done.

Thank you for agreeing you both whack it and receive bj’s to arguments.

This has wrapped up my night.

Hold up, child. Think about this hard: There is no credible evidence that magic, bullshit wishful thinking heals people.

You are advocating magic, bullshit wishful thinking as a cure for sickness. That’s stupid. And you have failed utterly to prove your point. Which is unsurprising because in reality bullshit magic doesn’t work.

Wow, you’re still physically push keys!?!? Sorry, dude. I didn’t realize. You see dopers just have to wave their fingers over the keyboard. Mispelled words are added intentionally for humorous effect. I’ve heard that some of the long time members don’t even have to move their fingers, they just think it, and the post appears. The Master doesn’t even have to read the questions, he just senses the ignorance concentrating in someone’s mind. And he can just think about having his minions answer questions, and they just think the answers, and those answers show up. Except for the mods, due to some arcane rule they have to physically type while modding, which makes them cranky.

So I’m really sorry. And I’m sure my fellow dopers are as well. Really, if you’re so telikinetically challenged, we shouldn’t be picking on you. Just learn to do the typing with energy thing and I’m sure your posts will start to make sense.

Wait…wait, now this will top my night off.

Mr grumpy Venerial disease.

What you have displayed as a consistent dumbass attempt at showing any opinion beyond that of pure bullshit, has failed.

So going and saying I’m full of bullshit while you are standing on bullshit mountain, starts to sound like an episode of trailer park boys.

Blah blah blah, boring and typical.

Be careful, or he’ll fry your computer from a distance, as he is a practicing technopath. No, I didn’t just make up that word, and no, I’m not shitting you about him practicing it. That’s if he doesn’t sick the dragons after you. Also not shitting you. Additionally, he has this strange notion that quoting him is somehow the same as insulting him. I found some posts of his on another site and asked him questions about some of his statements there. He was not amused. I have to say, he does put out some wonderful material. I think my favorite is…

Since we aren’t allowed to change quotes, I’ll leave the exercise of the various places that one should put “finger quotes” to each reader.

Several of us actually gave him some friendly advice in the thread that this pit refererences, but it has become obvious that he didn’t listen. Now that he opened a pit thread, all bets are off.

Hey DMC.
I was hoping you would pop in.

Push aside the boring and useless crap you seem to find interesting. How’s the rumpadump holding up since your last session in prison. Cause I see alotta juice, but no flavor.