Deborah Gibson's Playboy pictorial

Rather than drag up the other thread, I’ll start this one.

As expected, someone scanned and posted the photo spread on the net (just one day after the issue hit the newsstand).

There’s nine pictures. As previously reported, the pictures are tastefully done (and I wouldn’t have expected anything less).

Also as expected, there’s no shot of, uh, “Little Debbie” other than the slightest hint in a shot where she’s lying on her side with one leg crossed over the other. It’s all T & A.

Still, not bad. She has a slender build and everything appears to be original equipment. In this respect, this is just one more area where she’s better than Tiffany (her late 80’s pop rival) and her “enhancements” (sometimes, less is more).

Will this help her career any (aasuming that was the purpose of the shoot)? Nah.

Hey, thanks for the tip, I did eventually find some scanned in pics… eh, it barely looks like her. The overdone face makeup and (I assume) airbrushing take all the individuality out of her, she could be just about anybody. I bet that if you showed me the centerfold and asked me who it is, I wouldn’t be able to tell you, and I had major hots for her as a teen.

She was never on my “hottie” radar, but in the pics she’s in very good shape, but per Cheesesteak’s note she does look very much like a “generic” workout intensive blonde.

Personally, I think her motivations or doing this are far more interesting than her body. She’s obviously worked very hard to get in the hyper toned shape she’s showing, and you’ve got to think that a large part of her motivation (IMO) is simply to show herself (along with her ass and legs) off.

She’s was always a “sweet” performer, but it’s evident there’s a huge ego underneath that smile.

Wait…I thought she had at least a somewhat respectable theater career going…why the hell did she do Playboy?!

Some search terms or site names for the google impaired? I was six when she was popular, but I’m still curious.

Since the site that I found the pics on also contains other adult material, I’ll have to give you clues to the site’s name:

(large primate)(face covering).net

orangutangveil? chimpchador? gorillaskimask?

You’re close on one of them.

A resounding “meh” from me. Then again I was five at the height of her popularity.

You just had to, didn’t you? Now I’m going to visualize an Oatmeal Creme Pie down there everytime I see that ambigious pose. ;D

I was pleasantly surprised. A little slick, perhaps, but certainly well-done.

You just had to, didn’t you? Now I’m going to visualize an Oatmeal Creme Pie down there everytime I see that ambiguous pose. ;D

I was pleasantly surprised. A little slick, perhaps, but certainly well-done.

Thanks, Mr. Blue Sky; found them.

Without the nostalgia factor going for me, I can’t say she does anything for me at all. She’s got an okay face and body but nothing particularly noteworthy. Cute can be great (and is what I prefer in a woman) but she’s not even that. She’s just … there. Completely average.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

Aha! I was wondering why Deborah Gibson, of all people, showed up on Yahoo as the most searched name next to Kelly Clarkson today.

Cute is the main factor here. When she was popular, I don’t recall ever hearing anything negative about her. Playboy offered her $1 million to pose when she hit 18, but she refused. A lot of people saw that as some sort of moral victory.

Maybe she just wants to ditch the whole cute thing once and for all.

Still, nice ass.

It isn’t every day that a 14-year-old’s wildest dream comes true.

Mine finally did. Granted, it was 15 years later, but you have to take life’s victories when they come.

Cute tits (I like 'em small like that), great ass (my favorite part of any woman), but…

… what the hell did they do to her face? Is all that makeup really necessary? Sheesh.

Urgh. Glam photos are reulsive. I can’t see the appeal at all of that sort of stuff.

I did have a cruch on Debbie Gibson when I was a teen, though. Shame she didn’t do it back then. And with no airbrushed overdone glamorous artifice.

I agree completely. I’m trying to figure out if she’s had a nose job or it’s just a lot of makeup.

Not surprising; that’s how it is with quite a few of the celeb pictorials (although last month’s celeb pictorial, Teri Polo, showed us everything).

IIRC, Nancy Sinatra was another exception.