Deepak Chopra is a Moron

When do we pound the drums and reject our mothers?

It’s hypnotic suggestion. It’s a fairly common technique among these kinds of charlatans. “What I’m actually saying doesn’t matter. My ver presence will make you feel still and blissful. Do you feel that stillness? That’s because of my presence. And whenever you are in my presence you will feel peaceful and still and content…”

Etc.

It works on the marks on a subconscious level so that they feel good whenever the guy is yapping at him. The actual words of the lectures don’t even matter. The idea is for the “teacher” to get them to bliss out on his voice or his “presence” or whatever so that they will want to keep showing up and giving him money.

Hypnosis. Wrapped up in a healthy layer of woo.

Quick, everyone, run and hide before Lekatt finds this thread!

You know, the same people that are into this kind of stuff are also the ones telling me how great colonics are.

I wonder about their gastrointestional perrogatives at both ends.

Stranger

Third day, after the firewalking.

OK, is that before or after the bee-sting therapy seminar?

It’s after your check clears.

Thanks!

Regards,
Shodan

Glad to help.

I Love Corny Posts

And still others have rhythm thrust within them! :smiley:

Chopra is really crazy, the truth is entirely different. I close my eyes. Only for a moment, but the moment’s gone. My dreams pass before my eyes in curiosity. But they are just dust in the wind. All they are is dust in the wind. It’s just a tiny drop of water in anendless sea.

Folks, all we do crumbles to the ground, yet we refuse to see. It is also dust in the wind.
Don’t hang on, because nothing last forever, but the earth and sky. Seriously, it slips away and all your money won’t another minute buy. It’s dust in the wind. All we are is dut in the wind.

Dude, the people are crazy in California. In Kansas they are supposed to be normal.

If I recall, tidal effects caused by a celestial body are directly proportional to mass, and inversely proportional to the cube of the distance.

Doesn’t Chopra also preach against materialism? And live in a really big house, paid for by the incredible amount of money he rakes in?

YOU’RE MY BOY, BLUE!

You haven’t been to Kansas, have you?

Stranger

I don’t think we’re in Oz anymore, Otto.

Oh oh oh oh oh. You don’t have to go. Oh oh oh oh.

Sorry. :frowning:

I’m afraid he does, because you see,
He’s Crazy, but that’s how it goes. There are Millions of people living as foes. Maybe it’s not to late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate.

Still, the mental wounds are not healing and life’s a bitter shame. So he’s going off the rails on a crazy train.