Deepak Chopra is a Moron

[Emily Litella]
I can’t believe you people are so crass! Look, Tupac died almost ten years ago! Let him rest already.

What? Deepak, not Tupak? Chopra, not Shakur?

Never mind. [/Emily Litella]

He better not do vanity searches, because if he does, I’m kicking your ass.

No, I’ve never been to Kansas. I just own the greatest hits album.

Ah, but at least someone’s doing something about it.

With revolotion in their minds, the children start to march against the world in which they have to live and all the hate that’s in their hearts. See, they’re tired of being pushed around and told just what to do, so they’ll fight the world until they’ve won and love comes flowing through.

Yeah.

My problem is that I have this hunger, a longing to escape from the life I live when I’m awake. So let’s go there, let’s make our escape. Come on, let’s go there. Let’s ask can we stay?

Can you take me higher? To a place where blind men see?
Can you take me higher? To a place with golden streets?
::runs like hell::

Brought to you by your friendly Subaru dealer…

Ducks…breaking wind
All we are is ducks breaking wind!

What do you suppose is the sound of one duck farting?

Is it anything like the sound of John Denver being strangled by a duck?

AAAAF-lack!

You know, this is all Bush’s fault because…hey, let go!..quit shoving!..I said, quit shoving!..hey, uncool, man…

Does a duck’s fart echo?
::duck & run:: :smiley:

Oh, I’d agree. He’s a used-car salesman. He sells twaddle to insecure fools. He’s not stupid, he’s just unburdened by the guilt of being a knowing purveyor of snake oil.

As implied here:

Frankly, I’ve been struggling with this recently. So many stupid people, so much money, and only this conscience standing in the way. How inconveeeeeeeeenient.

I dare you to look in the mirror and say his name three times.

Asbestos, Quicksilver, you guys rock!
I’ve listened to preachers. I’ve listened to fools. I’ve watched all the dropouts, who make their own rules. One person conditioned to rule and control.
The media sells it and you have the role.

You want truth? You want to know . . . the way? Well, I can give it to you!

The Lord is all about you! His word is passing, invisible, through your body even now! But, your own eyes and ears can’t see, hear or interpret the word! But, you are surrounded by sacred solid state scribes who can!

Turn on!

Tune in!

Rise up!

You don’t need to journey through a desert! You don’t need to climb a mountain! You don’t need some big stone building!

Alll you need glowing warmth of a cathode ray tube!

In that most holy machine, the word of the Lord is made manifest. Join in union with God- being the program, and bearing the program and bearing witness to the program. One in three and three in one and Three’s Company!

There are no castaways here! You don’t need a million dollars or a coconut radio. All you need is to sit in that flickering light of the sacred flame that burns but does not consume and open your heart to the Lord. Your worries and troubles will be gone! The clouds in the sky will vanish! It’s always a sunny day when you know the way to Sesame Street!

God is IN the machine! Just waiting for you to come and know Him.

Nanu nanu and amen.

Well, he’s just doing his part to ensure your happiness. If he’s got all your money, you needn’t worry about material things. Because he’ll have them all.

[Tony Robbins]Look, people say that I’m a charlatan. That I take people’s money and give them empty promises and meaningless platitudes in return. But if I can make one person happy… just one person… even if that person is me… doesn’t that make it all worthwhile?[/Tony Robbins]

I guess so. Don’t listen to P-Diddy but thats the basics. Get some books on eastern thought from several sources and put it together in in a language western culture likes. Put your name in it and sell a million copies or so.

:smiley: funny funny stuff.

Actually, I think Chopra is lesser of two overall evils, the guy’s a crook, but he’s no Benny Hinn.

Having lots of degrees means you are capable of having lots of degrees (one definition of intelligence). Being intelligent, as far as this thread is concerned, means not saying this:

What a commie. He wants to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.