Just for a laugh, I thought I’d email Gene Ray, crackpot author of the TimeCube site. Here’s what I wrote:
What do you think will happen? My bet is an abusive reply.
Just for a laugh, I thought I’d email Gene Ray, crackpot author of the TimeCube site. Here’s what I wrote:
What do you think will happen? My bet is an abusive reply.
You called this guy a “crackpot?” You are far too kind, my friend.
I expect that the response you get will be one of visceral hate.
Who the hell* is* this guy? Jeeezuz.
I thought about emailing him too, however, Mom always told me not to make fun of the mentally retarded.
I started reading all that, but I’m clearly too stupid, so now I am off to die.
Santa debases women? :dubious: I must’ve forgotten that part of the story…
[QUOTE=Mr Bus Guy]
I started reading all that, but I’m clearly too stupid, so now I am off to die.
[/QUOTE]
There is a second page. Looks even better than the first page.
It disturbs me that I know who the Time Cube guy is without following the link.
It’s even more disturbing that I’m not the only one who does.
[QUOTE=Dag Otto]
There is a second page. Looks even better than the first page.
[/QUOTE]
And then at the bottom, it asks if you are Jewish!? What a valuable website! I honestly believe this guy (well, I would if I only had 2 brain cells…)
Seriously…this was a little neat. I mean, it made me laugh, so it can’t be all bad.
Brendon
I think he laid out his opinion of non-believers quite clearly on page 1.
So there you are. You can probably expect an unfriendly knock at the door shortly.
Your father was a fish. You evolved
from an egg laid in water, fertilized by
a sperm fish swimming upstream -
just as salmon swim up stream to
fertilize female egg laid in the water.
Maybe, you should worship a fish god.
A sperm fish? 
[QUOTE=Mr Bus Guy]
Your father was a fish. You evolved
from an egg laid in water, fertilized by
a sperm fish swimming upstream -
just as salmon swim up stream to
fertilize female egg laid in the water.
Maybe, you should worship a fish god.
A sperm fish? ![]()
[/QUOTE]
You are ignorant of the Sperm Fish? :eek:
Prepare for your smiting.
[QUOTE=The Chao Goes Mu]
You are ignorant of the Sperm Fish? :eek:
Prepare for your smiting.
[/QUOTE]
Hey, hey. The Sperm Fish God is a peaceful God. He’s all about love and bumping uglies to whale music.
I was having a Dr. Bronner-esque good time until the racist stuff on page two.
woah…
Brain… hurts…
[QUOTE=Mangetout]
Just for a laugh, I thought I’d email Gene Ray, crackpot author of the TimeCube site. Here’s what I wrote:
What do you think will happen? My bet is an abusive reply.
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, he’s already anticipated your objection:
[QUOTE=Dr. Gene Ray, Cubist]
There are 4 simultaneous days
(dumb fools claim infinite days)
created within a single rotation
of Earth.
[/QUOTE]
Oh, he’s a crafty one.
Damn.
Dear Dr. Gene “BatShit Crazy” Ray
You could use a bit of website development.
Signed,
Dog-Brained Idiot
[QUOTE=Mr Bus Guy]
…
A sperm fish? ![]()
[/QUOTE]
Pan fried?
[QUOTE=Duke of Rat]
Damn.
Dear Dr. Gene “BatShit Crazy” Ray
You could use a bit of website development.
Signed,
Dog-Brained Idiot
[/QUOTE]
Yah.
It’s too “plain vanilla”.
[QUOTE=Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor]
Yah.
It’s too “plain vanilla”.
[/QUOTE]
Hey, I was trying to get out the door for lunch. Besides, his breed of loon doesn’t deserve a thoughtful bashing. At least I don’t think so, it all just ran together so bad my ignorant dog brain couldn’t follow along.
[QUOTE=that -1x-1=-1 guy]
Adam and Eve were created at the same time,
but sexless. A rib was removed from eve and
a hole left to make a woman of her. The rib
was stuck on Adam to make a man of him -
and Eve is still trying to get her rib back.
[/quote]
It always comes down to penis envy… :smack:
Please tell me you used an anonymous email address. Provoking the insane is not a good idea.
Of course, I doubt he’s mentally competent to actually be able to get to you, so that’s a relief.
"DAMMIT
YOU ARE
WRONG STUPID
FOUR CORNEREd thinker of
the land of
BUTTER I will WEAR YOUR
[size=3]
SKULL bUt canNot CompreHEND
THIS SEVEN-TONGUED
BEAST that IS
The
TICKET DESK.
The 24 hour HEGEMONY that rules
THIS land prevents me."
[/size]