Delayed Reactions

Look, Al, I know you’re all excited about this new theory, whaddya call it, rela-somethin’? But seriously, starting threads about it all over the boards is not the way to get people interested. I mean, look at Hiryuu. It sounds kind of farfetched to me anyway. Maybe MPSIMS is the right forum.

[ul]“My telephone number is DEarborn**-1234**, how will I ever remember 7 numbers, when they change over.”

“Zip code what the hell is that… No I’ll never be able to remember 5 more numbers.”

“Damn it is used so much I guess I’d better memorize my Social Security number.”[/ul]

Damn, I wish I had a thin leather tie like that, and some fat shoe laces like those (and I don’t mean phat). I mean FAT. Going to buy me a Members Only jacket if my mom will let me…tan, blue or black.

“War, war is stupid and people stupid, and love means nothing in some…”

We’re watching movies tonight. My dad is renting a VCR again. It stands for video cassette recorder.

<Robin Williams>

“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?”

</Robin Williams>

<Robin Williams>

“Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?”

</Robin Williams>

…sigh…

My first double post.

My apologies.

[QUOTE[Originally posted by JarbabyJ:
**1. You’re ridiculous. Depeche Mode is five hundred times better than The Cure, and Music for the Masses is the greatest album ever made…EVER. **[/QUOTE]

WORD UP.

Although I like Black Celebration slightly better.

Colin

Well, son of a bitch. That’s a quote for those of you who require things to be properly coded.

Colin

I think the Yanks overpaid for that washed up pitcher Ruth. Hell, I bet I could hit as well as him, for half the money!

The picture quality of Beta is much better. VHS is going to die out.

This mohawk is the coolest haircut ever. You’re taking a picture? Wait, let me sneer.

[sub]my mom just mailed one of the mohawk pictures to my husband… my dignity is in shreds.[/sub]