Delayed Reactions

Let’s just get it all off our chests, because we didn’t have message boards back then.

1. You’re ridiculous. Depeche Mode is five hundred times better than The Cure, and Music for the Masses is the greatest album ever made…EVER.

2. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU CANCELED PROBE! That was my favorite show of all time! God! What are you stupid?

3. I never ever liked Eden and Cruz on Santa Barbara. To be honest, I preferred it when the Evil twins Robert and Quinn came to town and wreaked havoc.

4. Get the U.S. out of Vietnam!!!

WHAT?!? You mean we got to wait three years for the second Star Wars movie? What, is George Lucas making it up as he goes along?

Seat belt law. … SEAT BELT LAW! DON’T YOU DARE TAKE AWAY MY CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS.

• They’re changing Coke? What the hell are they thinking?

• The Freedon Train can kiss my ass. Five bucks for a mach 2 ride through history, I don’t think so.

• I’m sorry, but I don’t think America is ready for an anatomically correct Joey Stivic doll.

HOLY SHIT THE USS MAINE JUST BLEW UP IN HAVANA

What do you mean, “get out?”! All we did was eat the fuckin apple!

Division is too forward-thinking! Down with mitosis!

What do you mean, “big bang”? All the time, with the progress. Can’t we just stay settled?

Good lord, has anyone told Elvis he looks ridiculous?

Let there be light? Who died and made you God?

YOU WANT PYRAMIDS? BUILD 'EM YOURSELF

My new Atari is totally rad. Who wants to come play? :smiley:

1. Seagulls? Flock of effin’ loonies is more like it.

2. A stoplight right where we build up speed to enter a freeway? Are you on acid?

3. Producers of Dallas… line up for your daily cavity search by fire ants.

4. Mr. & Mrs. Harding, please quit drinking during your pregnancy.

Dude. I am so wasted.

No. NOOOOO! Lee, don’t pitch to Steve Garvey!

Greg…Will saw what pitch you’re gonna throw. Fastball inside.

LET THE GODDAMN GOAT IN.

Lead pipes. Right. Good call. Our infrastructure will help our empire last forever!

Woah. You watched Santa Barbara??? That was my one soap opera indulgence ever.
But, MOM, why can’t I have the fluourescent pink leg warmers? You never let me get what I want…

Oh schmoo. I had a paper due in 1993.

Nope, I don’t think having sex via the withdrawal method it a good idea, I think I’ll get some REAL birth control!

We got COLOR TV today! It’s so cool. We’re the first in the whole neighborhood too! Wow! I can watch Gunsmoke in COLOR tonight!

We’re gonna be independent whether you like or or not you lime sucking knicker-monkeys!