Democractic leaders appear on stage with Louis Farrakhan. MSM silent.

I always carefully review the guest list of any funeral I’m going to attend to make sure that in paying my respects to the dearly departed, I’m not attended anything also attended by her nephew, the wife beater and deadbeat dad. Oh, wait, no I don’t, because you don’t do that at funerals…You show up in respect for the deceased and to support others who knew and cared about them - and you just avoid the wife beater as much as possible while remaining civil and not causing a scene.

I think he simply wanted to tell Trump to fuck off one last time and this was a great way to do it. McCain was - by all accounts - and as eulogized - and I say this respectfully - a cantankerous old bastard perfectly capable of doing something just to piss someone he didn’t like off.

As long as legislation still got through.

Right there with you as far as Sharpton goes. say that gives me the idea for a thread.

Mangosteen! Now I finally know why you’ve ignored my past gentle attempts to get in touch with you, since we are virtually neighbors here on the Big Island. You must have read some of my posts, which are diametrically opposed to the views of anyone who could write such a disingenuous OP. I guess I wasn’t paying attention, or else you don’t reveal your politics that often in your posts. But I can see why you’d want nothing to do with me.

Anyway, no harm done. One of these days we’ll probably make small talk while waiting for Bri to serve up his BBQ, or buying groceries at Foodland, totally oblivious to our SDMB personas. Unless you’re the kinda person who doesn’t do the whole aloha thing.

He wouldn’t want to be seen in the same grocery store as a flaming liberal. It would be absolutely scandalous!

Hmm…

Yer new 'round here, ain’tcha, son?

–G!

Wait so then the question isn’t why was Clinton there, the question is why was Farrakhan there?

Why is this a question anyone would care about? Either he showed up randomly, or some Franklin family member invited him. Who cares either way?

That’s not as bad as Cadet Bone Spurs hobnobbing with Alex Jones.

… but nobody made a fuss because it was a blasted funeral, you unbelievable fucking tone deaf, ASSTARD SPECTACLE.

Mango, how do you feel about the fact that more than 5 avowed white supremacists or neo-Nazis are running for the house of representatives as Republicans. Does it make you feel proud of your party and country? How does it compare with the fact that several assholes attended a funeral that was also attended by numerous democrats? I really want to know.