Democrat Thugs Disrupting Events

This happens at every Republican convention and many Democratic ones, but still worth reminding people of.

Those are Anarchists. Angry idiots without any shred of a rational working ideology.

On a thread from Chen019??? Say it isn’t so!

A extremely inflammatory OP with only blog posts as cites? Moving to The BBQ Pit from Elections.

True, but the threat from such groups is often understated compared to the so-called dire threat to the republic posed by right-wing militias. Most of the actual violence done in this country for political reasons is done by these anarchists.

As a writer and a published author, I would not consider the Examiner an acceptable source of information. The site is really just a glorified collection of unedited blogs.

This is the kind of crap they let people publish:

Would anyone like to play spot the errors in that paragraph with me?

Anarchism (unlike whatever you call the ideology of the RW militias) actually has a respectable intellectual tradition.

Bullshit. The Oklahoma City bombing all by itself accounts for “most of the actual violence done in this country for political reasons” in the past 20 years. Anarchists just smash windows.

Liar. That thing’s veritably infested with commas.

Ha, adahar got proven wrong. So what’s his streak now, 0 for 50?

This is Chen019 we’re talking about here. What do you suppose his primary channels of information look like?

Staticky?

Perhaps a lot of white noise?

I like you luci but don’t ever rap again.

ever.

Really?

Because it seems like religious extremists and authoritarian politicians are more successful at political violence, murder and terror.

You mean Bakunin et al? Venerable, maybe, but not necessarily respectable.

What’s wrong with Bakunin? Malatesta and the advocates of violence I understand, but the pacifist anarchists?

Well, for one, he made Marx look like a pragmatist. For another, whether or not he was a pacifist is open to debate - which is not something you could say about his antisemitism.

I disagree! I thought it was pretty decent.

Yes, quite, old sport! That rhyme was rather jamming and fat, if I may say so myself! Indeed, i’d go so far as to say you have been illing, my Negro!