Democrat Thugs Disrupting Events

Its electioneering strategery!
Why, watch as an obvious Obama plant tries to interrupt Ryan’s speechery. The nerve of this old, entitled, worthless citizen!

Seriously, what is it with republicans and the overuse of certain words and phrases?

“Thugs”- used to describe any liberal who exhibits any sort of aggressiveness or passion. These very same traits are ignored or actually encouraged if they’re talking about fellow conservatives.

“Disgusting”- used to describe *any *action by a liberal which conservatives might disagree with.

“Rammed down (their, our) throats”- any law or policy which is passed despite republican disagreement.

It’s like there’s no middle ground with them. There’s never any sort of mild disagreement with democrats- it’s always defcon 4 with them. It’s like they’re trying to out-outrage each other, or something.

Look here, you fucking disgusting thug! Don’t try to ram your beliefs down my throat, you Godless anti-American commie pinko! I will shoot your padlum-puking ass and you die! You die!

Not to mention that any openly gay person is a “radical homosexual activist.”

And the fact that “bosses” is only used to describe people that are in charge of unions never the ones in charge of businesses.

So, is Chenny-chen-chen even going to attempt to defend his premise?

Not by the hair on his…well…you know.

Or is he really White Noise?

I’m not saying Chen019’s blogger friends are braindead racist liars, but if the white hood fits…

…paint a cross on it?

Is it possible for the OP to be the thread-shitter?

Back in the 80’s anyone who disagreed with the Moral Majority types was automatically a ‘Comm’unist hommsexu-el’

In fact, and contrary to popular belief/memory, even back in the 1960s there was more RW than LW political violence – you can read all about it in Nixonland, by Rick Perlstein.

At least that one evokes a certain perversely-appealing visual imagery.

No, but it’s possible for the post to be shit and that seems to be what we have here.

You can’t threaten me, I fear no man! And only one woman!

But as the OP shat out this turd, I would argue that he is by definition a Thread-Shitter. Just not the common definition.

Oh, much more than Bakunin. (Scroll down to “Anarchism,” which is for some reason the longest section in the article.)

Heck, Anarchy Comics alone makes up a more respectable intellectual tradition than anything the far-right has got.

Moral of the story is, don’t shit where you post.

Pssst! She’s standing behind you!

Hijack: I once got accused of “ramming my beliefs down someone’s throat” for trying to tell them that President Obama didn’t just get to appoint his own congressmen. True story.