Describe it in three words, Part Deux

dark matter pellets

Next: right field

Right field: Wake up, you!

Line drive.

Killed Bart … not.

[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]
Line drive.
[/QUOTE]

Low-achieving homer.

Next: Trapper Keeper.

[QUOTE=KneadToKnow]

Next: Trapper Keeper.
[/QUOTE]

Teen girl’s notebook.

Mercury

[QUOTE=Scribble]
Mercury
[/QUOTE]

Tastes like burning.

Next: Violists

Violists: Not violinists, dammit.

Eugene Ormandy.

[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]

Eugene Ormandy.
[/QUOTE]

I choose mandy.

Next: I hate my job.

[QUOTE=Winston Smith]
I hate my job.
[/QUOTE]

Grow accustomed, dude.

Next: Flirty skirts

Flirty skirts: Bring 'em on!

The most eye-poppingly gorgeous actress (or handsome actor) you know of.

The most eye-poppingly gorgeous actress (or handsome actor) you know of:

Yowza! I wish!

Next up: Porcupine farts

Porcupine farts: Part the needles.

Knitting.

[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]

Knitting.
[/QUOTE]

Nice warm booties.

Next: life rafts

Life rafts: Titanic needed lots.

Iceberg.

Iceberg: Popular salad lettuce.

Spaghetti Fork

Spaghetti Fork: pasta picker-upper.

Soprano

[QUOTE=Way Too Happy]
Spaghetti Fork
[/QUOTE]
Italian Twirling Tool

Bunk beds

Soprano: Hide the stemware.

Bunk beds: Funnest concussion ever!

Next: crankcase

[QUOTE=KneadToKnow]
Next: crankcase
[/QUOTE]

Holds flivver starter.

Roustabouts

Roustabouts: Dudes with fists

Next: Blank journals