Describe it in three words

Secret agent’s activity.
Clandestine

Smart ass haven. :smiley:

Wall

Wall: Pink Floyd movie.

Puppy.

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
Secret agent’s activity.
Clandestine
[/QUOTE]

Clandestine: Don’t tell anyone

Impeccable

I must interrupt this clever and enjoyable thread to let you all know that I’ve been cheerfully reading along, singing it to the tune of Julie Andrews going “Doe, a deer, a female deer…ray, a drop of golden sun…”

Now you try it. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Kalhoun]
Impeccable
[/QUOTE]

Daffy can’t pronounce.

Clothespin.

Clothespin:

knob for laundry

Puppy:

furry mischief–aww!

[QUOTE=Kalhoun]

Impeccable
[/QUOTE]

Incapable of sin.

30 Rock

[QUOTE=Mahaloth]

30 Rock
[/QUOTE]

Funny new show

paperclip

Papercliip: Annoying Microsoft “help.”

Lunchbox

[QUOTE=Beadalin]
Lunchbox
[/QUOTE]

Brown bag alternative.

Ravioli.

[QUOTE=Beadalin]

Lunchbox
[/QUOTE]

Charlie’s Angels Advertisement.

Post It Note.

[QUOTE=Mikemike2]
Post It Note.
[/QUOTE]

Sorta sticky paper

Cat.

[QUOTE=silenus]

Cat.
[/QUOTE]

Aloof, but demanding

IPhone.

[QUOTE=Mikemike2]
Aloof, but demanding

IPhone.
[/QUOTE]

Apple Stock Raiser.

newspaper

[QUOTE=Mikemike2]
IPhone.
[/QUOTE]

I WANT ONE!

hooker

Trouble on legs.

RMS Titanic.

[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]
Trouble on legs.

RMS Titanic.
[/QUOTE]

Huge ship. Iceberg

Floating ice rock

Punk Rock

[QUOTE=Freudian_Slip]
Punk Rock
[/QUOTE]

Make it stop!

Bifocals.