Desperate Housewives 2/11

I also thought that Zach is going to carry Gabby into her bed and let her wake up with him beside her. Ick. Oh, and the dude who plays Zach should win an Emmy because he completely squicks me out.

I don’t hate Susan but I wish she’d get her act together. It’s sad when your 16 year old is mature enough to have sex but you’re not.

I can’t believe that Orson would survive such a fall, so I guess he’s gone, gone, gone. Shame because I kind of liked his interaction with Bree. Of course, this means that Mike is in trouble for a crime he didn’t commit, again. Sigh.

LOL about Tom finding his nutsack. It’s about time.

Not sure what the writers are thinking but they should really decide if Bree’s son is psychotic or not.

Not sure what Austin’s purpose is but I hope he’s the next male to die on the show.

[QUOTE=jsc1953]
Give credit where credit’s due…Susan’s behavior at the funeral was only moderately odd. It was the other random psycho that got up and made a fool of herself – the role *usually * taken by Susan.
[/QUOTE]

I can not figure out where I know that actress from - the random psycho one…

[QUOTE=ASAKMOTSD]
I can not figure out where I know that actress from - the random psycho one…
[/QUOTE]

I had the same reaction. I’m sure somebody will be along shortly with the answer…

[QUOTE=PunditLisa]
I can’t believe that Orson would survive such a fall, so I guess he’s gone, gone, gone. Shame because I kind of liked his interaction with Bree. Of course, this means that Mike is in trouble for a crime he didn’t commit, again. Sigh.

[/QUOTE]

My wife pointed out that a huge primary storyline would become moot if he dies. She thinks he’s going to land on a trampoline and bounce back up and punch Mike in the face again.

[QUOTE=jsc1953]
I had the same reaction. I’m sure somebody will be along shortly with the answer…
[/QUOTE]

Her name is Valerie Mahaffey andshe’s been everywhere!

She’s been on Frasier, ER, Caroline in the City, Seinfeld, Newhart, Cheers, Northern Exposure, Ally McBeal, West Wing…take your pick!

[QUOTE=PunditLisa]
Her name is Valerie Mahaffey andshe’s been everywhere!

She’s been on Frasier, ER, Caroline in the City, Seinfeld, Newhart, Cheers, Northern Exposure, Ally McBeal, West Wing…take your pick!
[/QUOTE]

That’s Alma. I thought they were talking about the woman who made the speech at the funeral.

[QUOTE=Cisco]
That’s Alma. I thought they were talking about the woman who made the speech at the funeral.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry. I got my random psychos mixed up.