Dexcom G4 Platinum Receiver - USB Charger & Cable - $295

Dexcom G4 Platinum Receiver - USB Charger & Cable - $275

Model # MT20649

Front Pic here
Rear Pic here

Pic 3 here

This sale is for a Dexcom G4 Platinum Receiver (no transmitter), a micro-USB wall charger, a micro-USB cable and the full user’s manual in PDF Format. This sale does not include a carrying case. Manufacture date of receiver is November 2012.

This receiver is in very good condition (see pics), with no chips or dents in the housing. It has some very minor scratches on one edge of the screen from normal transportation in pocket. They do not in any way effect the use of the screen or visibility of display. The receiver pictured in my listing is the actual receiver you are purchasing. Built in battery holds a charge for several days with no problem. Unit is represented to be in perfect operational condition. Comes from a non-smoking environment.

Ships USPS Priority 1-3 days to most of US

I understand you want to sales Dexcom G4 Platinum Receiver - USB Charger & Cable - $275. Is this still available? If yes, I am interested to buy from you at US 275. Are you sure they are functional 100% ok, cosmetics scrapes are ok. We can perform transaction with paypal and let’s you to mail to a US address in California. You can also contact me with chandkb1201@gmail.com