Dey looking for this homie, I got some tips for him

They lookin this guy: News Headlines | Today's UK & World News | Daily Mail Online

my advice to him is: DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS
DO NOT DENY, DO NOT ADMIT, DO NOT TALK AT ALL.
GET A LaWYER
DO NOT SAY: " I WASN’T THERE "
DO NOT SAY: “i WAS THERE, BUT THAT WASN’T ME.”
DO NOT SAY, “I DIDN’T MEAN TO HIT HIM!”
DO NOT SAY, “i GOT CRAZY, I WAS JUST THROWING SHIT, I WASN’T THINKING”
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

you work out to taylor swift?
yes sir, i have that song on loop while i be doing my Bowflex
got the Bowflex Xtreme used on Craigslist

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

DO NOT TALK TO THE COPS
DO NOT SAY, “I DIDN’T MEAN TO HIT HIM”

JUST SHUT UP!!!

Oh wow. For anyone reluctant to read the Daily Mail - there is clear video of the guy deliberately aiming and throwing a fire extinguisher at a group of cops. That is deliberate and premeditated, assuming that’s Sicknick it hits that’s unquestionably murder right there caught on tape. If not it’s attempted murder.

manslaughter???

Or murder?

I see no way that is not murder.

His cap says CFD. Does that mean the motherfucker who killed a cop with a fire extinguisher is a fucking fire fighter?

I hope it means he’s just a wanna be.

What would you call it if one’s actions during the commission of a felony resulted in the death of another person?

Murder and manslaughter have specific definitions that vary by jurisdiction. As well exactly how accessories and accomplices figure into it vary.

Morally any / every of the seditious traitors belong swinging at the end of a rope. Soon. Which legal category throwing a fire extinguisher at a policeman falls into is heavily fact-dependent and law-dependent.

You’ll have to say what you mean, I don’t know what point you’re trying to make. I don’t see the relevance of felony murder here, unless you’re talking about other participants. For the thrower, this is straight up murder. I assume you don’t disagree that deliberately aiming and throwing a fire extinguisher at someone and killing them is murder?

Perhaps he was just checking to see if the fire extinguisher was in working order, by god he was protecting the people!!!

I was referring to the assertion that it could be manslaughter. IMNLO, the traitors were all committing a felony (treason) and they are all responsible (felony murder) for the death of the police officer.

We don’t know that this man was aiming for the officer----he could have been a hooligan just throwing heavy objects (like looters going ‘wild’.)

If he’s tried, depending on the political climate, he may end up being convicted of murder but that would be unfortuante because it’s not really provable. But it’s clearly at least manslaughter, wihtout intent to kill.

ADVICE TO THIS: DO NOT TALK TO THE FBI NARCS. JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

So why the dialect usage (e.g., “dey looking”) in the topic title and the OP?

FBI narcs? Are you high, or just fucking stupid?

And, OP, if it happens to be both, you can say so. We won’t narc you out.

It appears that’s not the case:
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/533816-senator-releases-photos-of-man-wanted-in-connection-with-capitol-riot

But police later disputed Cassidy’s characterization, telling The Hill that the “individual in the photo is a person of interest for another incident. The U.S. Capitol Police and FBI are looking for any information about the individual and his activities on January 6, 2021.”

Cassidy’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

One of the photos shared by Cassidy shows a man with a beard in the mob of Trump supporters at the Capitol. In the photo, he is wearing a blue hat with the letters “CFD” on it and a gray and black plaid shirt. The other shows a man wielding a red object.

Cassidy’s tweet has been deleted, but clearly they’re referring to the same guy with the CFD hat. It’s possible it’s the same guy, but it seems fairly certain that the officer that was struck here was not Sicknick.

So he just gets assaulting a police officer while rioting. What’s the sentence for that?

Hopefully a lot. Especially since a fire extinguisher clearly counts as a deadly weapon. Fortunately, I don’t think we’ll have to wait too long to find out the identity of CFD man.

Assuming the facts are

(a) somebody else did actually succeed in killing Officer Sicknick in a separate incident with a fire extinguisher;

(b) the thrower in this video was deliberately aiming a similarly heavy object and throwing it at cops.

Doesn’t it follow that this thrower was deliberately doing something that could easily and forseeably have killed these cops? A deadly weapon, as @Dr.Strangelove says. Isn’t there an attempted murder charge here?

My advice to you is to shut the fuck up and then go eat a mountain of shit, goat fucker.