Dey looking for this homie, I got some tips for him

Because the OP is clearly a racist RW twat.

Expect more of them as their usual holes are plugged. Lots of old accounts being rewoken and new ones created. With the continued tolerance for such obvious fellow twats as proud Trump voter octoputz and JAQing champion velocipede, they will no doubt feel right at home here.

I couldn’t work out if OP was a genuine nutjob or a parody. But either way he’s promulgating pictures of criminals that need to be identified, that part works fine.

Although framed crudely, the OP’s legal advice is spot on.

Happily, given its target, it won’t be heeded.

His legal advice is about as welcome as reminding pederastic priests to be sure and lawyer up. And the assholes the OP is addressing aren’t reading this forum, so who know what the OP is on about.

if the cops interview him, what do you think he should say?
one wants to APPEAR to be helpful, without saying anything.
let’s play the scenario out, there’s a knock on the door and it’s the FBI narcs
you open the door, and you ask, “officer, how can I help you?”
the FBI narcs explain that they want your help identifying someone, can you come downtown for questioning.
how do you respond to that?
“mmmmm, officer, I’d love to help you but I’ll need to have counsel with me for any questioning.”
^ what do you think about that line?
one lawyer advises against saying, “Officer I am declining to speak.”
<+dumbguy> Most people think they can talk there way out of it
because that line apparently can be used as EVIDENCE against you
according to a SCOTUS ruling, that can admitted as “evidence”
<+dumbguy> or agree to talk thinking they did nothing wrong
THus you don’t want to decline to speak, in fact do not use those words…
insist on a lawyer
how does one decline without saying “NO” or “I decline”
it’s worthwhile to practice this because it CAN happen to you
dumbguy is it the ascii i chose?
some FBI narc knocks on your door about some bullshit or whatever
<+dumbguy> no i think it was randonly caught
they’re going to ask, “can we speak to you?”
how about this: “i would LOOOOOOVE to answer yoru queeries.”
“but i will NEED to have counsel with me.”
they may respond with: “well WHEN can you come in”
“but i will NEED to have counsel with me.”
they may respond with: “well WHEN can you come in”
you’ll reply, “i’ll come in WHEN I have counsel”
“gentleman, i have to get back to my job, do you mind?”
^ what do you think of this???

I think you need a better quality of crack.

What should he say? He should say, “Yes I did it, I am not resisting arrest, and I plead guilty. Also, I will give you all of the information I can about everyone else involved because the guilt of what we did is tearing me apart.”

That’ll never happen, but it is what this particular person should say.

I don’t understand what “FBI narcs” means. Are they FBI, or are they narcotics officers?

I think you’ve forgotten the part where you then do have to get your lawyer to contact the investigators,

Of course you have the right not to speak to investigators without a lawyer present, but if you have no lawyer and no intention of getting a lawyer, telling the investigators “sorry can’t talk to you without my lawyer” isn’t just going to magically make them go away permanently. If they want to talk to you they’ll be back, and eventually they may be back with an arrest warrant.

It will if you refuse to enter Joinder with them, and spell your name in all capitals.

It’s better to be arrested and to remain silent than to talk. A lot of ppl think they can worm their way out by talking, they’re WRONG.

FBI narcs are FBI officers, or local police officers or really any law enforcement officer of ANY kind.

When you’re stoned, all cops look like narcs.

I’m not disagreeing with that, I’m just saying that refusing to talk, in and of itself, doesn’t make your problem go away.

I don’t understand the etymology.

I suspect our troll is using it in the alternative spelling of nark sense.

But an FBI agent coming up to your door, identifying himself and asking you questions is the direct opposite of an undercover informer. Surely the OP must be mistaken.

I think you missed the “troll” part. I’m surprised he doesn’t just say “pigs”.

I don’t know why I keep clicking on this thread.