Did the World Trade Centers even exist? Did 9/11 even happen?

While I believe there have been lies and deceit spread about what happened on 9/11, I’m not what you would call a “truther.” I believe the basic crux of the story is accurate, at least.

Now this guy, he says something else:

Why are you giving that idiot any publicity?

I went to the observation deck of one of the WTC buildings in 1979, so I can assure you they existed.

So as I don’t have to actually see or hear the stupid first hand, what are the points presented in the video? Or is “WTC never existed therefore 9/11 couldn’t have happened” type of denial the entire gist?

It was between 9/10 and 9/12, if memory serves.

…such as?

Linking to a random YouTube video without providing any summary or discussion points is not ok. You have been asked before to not simply link to articles as an OP. You’ve done barely more with this and still are requiring posters to read or watch and deliver some discussion to you.

If you want to have a discussion put a modicum of effort into providing something for people to discuss.

If you choose to try again, I also suggest starting this thread in GD or IMHO.

Thread locked.

[quote=“Cardboard, post:1, topic:745894”]

While I believe there have been lies and deceit spread about what happened on 9/11, I’m not what you would call a “truther.” I believe the basic crux of the story is accurate, at least.

Now this guy, he says something else:

[/QUOTE]