Digiorno commercial

Ever get stuck on one thing, even if absolutely pointless, and cannot get it out until you find it??? Well, that is my case as of now. And now it has just become frustrating, which makes me even more frustrated for being frustrated over a commercial… The new Digiorno commercial where the man is having a “party”, puts the pizza on the table but the weight is just too much, causing the table & pizza to fall through the floor and land perfectly in front of the 2 guys on the couch who must be completely stoned (or retarded )…Does anyone know where you can view this commercial??? Thank you sooooo much if you can help!

Digiorno keeps its current ads for viewing on its web site. The one you seek is not there and doesn’t appear anywhere on line, as far as I can tell.

I don’t have a link, but you may recognize John Ross Bowie as the party host. He plays lisper Barry Kripke on Big Bang Theory.

Finders Keepers

This it?

This thread reminds me of one of the funniest ads I have seen recently. I must have seen it a score of times and I still end up LOL. Before I the the url, let me point out that Digiorno is known as Dellisio in Canada (they are both owned by Kraft Foods): http://video.google.ca/videosearch?hl=en&source=hp&q=delissio+vampire+ad&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=PrcZS7atBIn8lAebns3yCQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBkQqwQwAw#hl=en&source=hp&q=delissio+vampire+ad&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=PrcZS7atBIn8lAebns3yCQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBkQqwQwAw&qvid=delissio+vampire+ad&vid=-6678894023273383481