Digital art creator algorithm website

That is some amazing stuff. Too bad there is no free version of Midjourney.

If my Zombie Ned Flanders is only averaging 3.09 / 5, I don’t know what else to do. :sweat_smile:

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/creation/WkUIzI6N4esNfAZ55EKI

This beauty just got me a top 5%. Again, kind of a fluke. I’d tried to evolve to an image but they were all coming up misshapened or blurry or not close to what I was looking for and I gave up so I just ran my original prompts one more time and this just popped out.

That is pretty cool.

How did Larry “Bud” Melman get in there?

It’s from a filter over at Playground AI - it’s in their “Haze” filter for some reason. I just forgot to take it out.

My man, these are outstanding. I especially love the two astronauts.

Scored two days in a row - top 20% this time (theme is Watercolor):

My Watercolor Dragon didn’t make it. 3.26 / 5 was not enough to get to 20% which seemed to have a cutoff around 3.54.

Got to step up my game. Although my spooky farmhouse doesn’t seem to be trending high enough either.

It’s just a touch frustrating to scroll through the top 20% when you think that (subjectively) your entry was better than some of those entries.

Three-fer! I’m on a roll. Top 20% for my New England Farmhouse, and things are looking promising form my psychedelic entry too (I bought in for a ton of credits so I have ton racked up, I can really experiment):

I want to break 20% before I stop trying everyday.

Sigh, but my Venus and Vulcan is averaging 2.62 right now. Well, I thought it was cool. If anyone has any tips on what is popular, I’m all ears.

I’ve found it’s not so much what content is popular but what style is popular. Nice crisp, sharp focused images always seem to be top scorers no matter the theme.

SD 2.0 is now at NC. From my few tests, it seems to produce inferior results, and the 768 version tends to produce random noise.

Ditto. I’ve just gone back to using 1.4. It seems to overlay this weird pixelated or spotty effect for me. I don’t know if that’s the “overcooking” they’re talking about. There must be a trick to it, or it was launched too soon.

For example:

Is this thread just for NightCafe or can we post things created using a different AI generator?

Open season as far as I’m concerned. I have a subscription at Playground AI too, but they don’t have simple sharing thing. I just never bother to download my images from there to link to them.

Yeah, other ones have certainly been discussed above.

Oh god, people really really hate my photorealistic entry. Maybe I should be going for low scoring records.

I scored for a fourth day in a row with my Psychedelic entry:

But the bombed out on my Clouds entry:

And my current Photorealism entry is at about 3.5 at the moment:

Next time I’m going for kittens. Lots and lots of cute, fuzzy kittens.