Show off your favorite works of art by Midjourney

I only first heard about the Midjourney bot on Discord a few days ago, when I read a news story about how someone won $300 in an art competition using it, but I subscribed to the $10/month deal for a couple hundred pictures a month and I’m loving it.

Midjourney will create original works of art from written prompts.

Here are some of my personal favorites from my prompts.

“Matriarch”:

“Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden”:

“Giraffro”. I was trying to make a picture of a giraffe eating a giant mushroom. It got a little weird.

“Samoyed Resting Head on a Tree”.

“Jesus Hugging Mary Magdalene”:

I’ve been playing with it for just the past few days. Several people at my company- a game studio- have been using it for at least a month now, and have begun using it to produce preliminary concept art.

Here’s a few of mine:
Imgur

Imgur

Just started playing around with it.

Jimi Hendrix With Flaming Guitar

Donald Trump Sad Clown

Evil Vampire George Washington

Helen of Troy In A Bikini

Holy shit, those are fucking good.

A couple of my top-rated images (just 'cause it’s easier than picking stuff). Naturally, stuff I prompt as a joke always does much better than stuff I labor over the prompts for.

Bea Arthur as Tomb Raider

Hummingbird & Dogwood

A Snow Globe Full of Meat

A Monkey Made of Scrap and Debris

You Are In A Maze Of Twisty Little Passages All Alike

Vladimir Putin sad clown

Crabalocker fishwife

Uptight, short sighted, narrow minded hypocrite, neurotic, psychotic, pigheaded politician, short-haired, yellow-bellied Son of Tricky Dicky, tight-lipped, condescending, mama’s little chauvinist, Schizophrenic, egocentric, paranoiac prima-donna

Lately I’ve been on a kick of generating old pulp book/magazine covers. MJ doesn’t handle text very well, often deciding not to add it, adding it half out of frame or misspelling even single simple words. But, hey, the vibe is there.

Those are awesome!

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion

Prince Vigo Von Homburg Deutschendorf , Scourge of Carpathia, Sorrow of Moldavia, Vigo the Carpathian, Vigo the Cruel, Vigo the Torturer, Vigo the Despised, Vigo the Unholy, ancient 16th Century medieval tyrant and sorcerer

Wasn’t he also Vigo the Butch?