[QUOTE=saoirse]
I’ll say King Vitaman (sic), which had an effect similar to Quisp on the pallette. It had a little cartoon king for a logo and had 6000% of most vitamins and minerals.
[/QUOTE]
If you’re really hankerin’ for the King, he’s at my local grocery store. I can send you a couple of boxes.
I really miss the Snackwells chocolate yogurt. Damn, that stuff was good!
Actually now that I think about it, it wasn’t the Hershey S’mores candy bar I was thinking of. What I used to get were pellet-like confections, sort of like the “BBs” that things like Butterfinger and some others started several years back. But these were in a box, not the bags like the BBs are. Marshmallow core, some sort of semi-crispy base surrounding it, dipped in chocolate. Yum-MY.
Saturday mornings watching Jonny Quest and Bugs Bunny was not complete without a bowl of Quisp, a brand which seemed to be semi-related to Captain Crunch, which was never my preferred early feed as considered non-optimal due to exhibiting excessive roof-mouth abrasive tendencies.
But no one misses the Orange Quangaroos, which was oddly disgusting despite being introduced by Quake in an Aussie Bush Hat instead of his miner’s hard hat.
I remember a cookie I enjoyed as a kid, I think it may. have been from Keebler or a similar company. It was a cookie with a soft-almost melted-chocolate center. They were amazing. Anyone remember something like this? Probably about the late 80s to early 90s.
[QUOTE=Common Tater]
Perusing the Quisp website, I see that it is only available at a handful of stores. Has anyone tried Quisp recently, as in after 1968 or so?
[/QUOTE]
I bought a box of Quisp at a local Fred Meyer store about a couple months ago. However, that might’ve been a special “for limited time only” deal because I haven’t seen it for sale anywhere else since then.
[QUOTE=Elysium]
I remember a cookie I enjoyed as a kid, I think it may. have been from Keebler or a similar company. It was a cookie with a soft-almost melted-chocolate center. They were amazing. Anyone remember something like this? Probably about the late 80s to early 90s.
[/QUOTE]