Do atheists really not believe in the Earth?

All I did was google for ‘special character note’, went to the first result, highlighted the characters I wanted with the mouse, ctrl+C, then came back here and did a ctrl+V.

There’s craploads of special characters out there, they behave just like regular letters for the most part. :yin_yang: :biohazard: :airplane: :chess_pawn:

All I see are 5 boxes with numbers. Is there a font I need to install?:confused:

What browser are you using?

Yeah, Mac users have a harder time with the weird characters like musical notes, but we have an easier time with the mørë cómmoñ ôneß lîke those used in other långuage∫. I think it’s a fair tradeoff.

♪ ♫ It’s easy Press down on your Alt key and #13 on right side on keyboard to get ♪ and #14 to get ♫ . You need to hold down your Alt key while pressing each number to word. I not sure how this work on tapatalk I am using my computer keyboard .

You have to believe in them.

Pale Moon Version: 26.5.0 (Atom/WinXP)

I just checked IE8, and I just see empty boxes.

God created human beings so, as an atheist, I don’t believe in the existence of human beings. Except for fictional human beings because they were created by human beings and not God. So I believe that Arthur Conan Doyle did not exist but I believe that Sherlock Holmes did.