Do atheists really not believe in the Earth?

Alt codes

For instance, Alt 14 gives you this musical note: ♫

I don’t know what code gives the one above. They may have done it a different way.

There are all kinds of wacky characters in unicode. :pizza:

Okay, not sure this works for Macbook.

You should be able to Google how to do it on a Macbook.

Here’s a tutorial.

No, on a Mac, you do this:
[ul]
[li]go to System Preferences (far left in the menu)[/li][li]go to Keyboard[/li][li]check (click the box to on) Show Keyboard Menu[/li][li]in the list of items in the keyboard menu, check-on Character Viewer (I have a very old Mac, it may have a different name)[/li][/ul]
The character viewer thingy can be opened from the keyboard menu that shows up on the right. It provides a massive, well-organized list of characters you can put into text (with a simple double-click).

:musical_note: Happy Dance :musical_note:

Although that is legit more annoying than alt codes.

Isn’t that someone who believes that God is a jawless fish?

Ichtheist?

This guy, maybe?

That was a Friday afternoon.

I thought he “died” on a Friday…the hammering would have been earlier, yes? (I’m not good with biblestuff)

No, the crucifixion and death were on the same day, Friday.

Ooooh, that’s not good!!

Oh wait, Doesn’t fat Tuesday have something to do with all that jazz?

So why can’t I see them? I can see the other musical notes.
If it makes a difference, I have WinXP.

Sorry for the hijack & Thanks.

I bet you think you got away with that stinker.

The Christians or the dinosaurs?
Since God created the earth, and I don’t believe in God, then I guess don’t believe in the earth. God also created humans, and since Drunky Smurf is a human, I don’t believe in him/her either.

It all makes life much less complicated.

:rolleyes:

God also created the birds in the air, and the fishes in the sea, and everything that crawls and walks upon the land. So, how can the meat from some of those things, which I am obliged to disbelieve in, make me gain weight?

Back to the OP: By that logic, theists would say that God created me. So if I don’t believe in God, I don’t believe in myself. Therefore, I don’t exist, and I couldn’t have written this post. So, if I didn’t write it, who did? God? Satan? Vishnu?

You can also bring it up by pressing command+control+shift.