Do atheists really not believe in the Earth?

Since atheists don’t believe in God and God created the Earth do atheists not believe that the Earth exists?
Fucking troll here asking bullshit question just to call all Christians stupid.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=807737
I love how on this board you get a pass for trolling as long as it is against Christians or Republicans.

You’ve been trolling all week and gotten a pass, ya fuckin’ muppet.

I understand why you’d take it personally. You’ve always struck me as very Christlike.

Not in the love your neighbor, turn the other cheek, die for your sins sense, but I can see you wearing sandals and not bothering to shave.

I’m currently standing on it. It’s real, but I’m positive no biblegod created it.

The OP of the thread linked to by the OP is a moron. That said, this thread is also moronic so it all cancels out*.

*Well, maybe not really. The skypig thread actually wins the competition of which tread is more moronic by a mile, especially given the fact that I appreciate the snark in how Drunky approached this pitting. But I don’t normally agree with Drunky on anything and it pains me to agree now that (s)he is correct, so I want to call the threads equally moronic, but really they are not. Damn, Drunky, you got me with this tread and it pisses me off. Crap, skypig, you ruined my day!!! Note: You are on my bad side!!!

The OP in that other thread was perhaps being offensive but he was asking a valid question. Most Christians will tell you they believe in what’s in the Bible. So pulling something out of the Bible and asking a Christian if they believe it is a valid question. If a Christian says they don’t believe that everything in the Bible is literally true, it’s a valid question to ask them how they decide which parts they believe and which parts they don’t.

The OP in this thread is not doing that. He’s not asking atheists to defend an atheist belief. He’s saying atheists are wrong because they don’t accept a Christian belief.

In the opinion of this atheist, it doesn’t matter whether or not earth exists.

I usually appreciate Drunky’s humor but his posts on this board seem to be almost exclusively trolling, so I am bemused by the anti-trolling rhetoric. I don’t think the dinosaur guy is trolling, but may be a bit naive. I am not anti-theist but it’s helpful to keep in mind it’s impossible for an atheist to express her perspective without discussing what she doesn’t believe and why.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Go lie down, OP. You’re smurf.

Who gets that hammered on a Tuesday night?

Happy Fun Ball, is that what they’re calling Earth these days?

♬ Who gets hammered on a Tuesday night? ♬
♫ Who gets trashed and sets the forums alight ♫
♪ It’s Drunky Smurf! Drunky Smurf! ♪

I’m not saying it would be a good show or anything but the theme song would be catchy.

I didn’t even know we could make music notes. That’s amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

What are you, some sort of Tuesday-Soberist? It’s bigots like you that make me sick! All days are equally important to be drunk! Open your mind and love all days with booze, man!

…And TIL that there was an official Beer Smurf figure made by Peyo.

I’m a self - hating drunk. I can’t drink therefore nobody else should :frowning:

Damned epilepsy.

Somebody getting an early start on a five-day weekend.

But earth is where I get my Necco Wafers.

If there’s no earth… no, it’s too horrendous to contemplate…
(not sure if I could switch to Good ‘N’ Plentys)

Or somebody on the ass-end of a 4 day weekend.

Or somebody to whom weekends never end. Or begin. Each day is as dreary as the last, why bother keeping track?

What the fuck have you against Tuesday? What are you? Some kind of “Nightist”?

Fuck right off! I’ll get hammered any goddamn night I want! I’m hammered right now! I get hammered any goddamned night I want!

What night is it? :confused: