Do the 500 Dance

…with the Random Cat! In a sudden acceleration of posting (since I haven’t been out of the house for the last six weeks except to go to the doctor), I have reached the big 5-0-0!

And, since I’m going back to work next week, it may take years before I reach 1,000. So party now. I brought beer! (Yes, it’s Bud Light. You got a problem with that?)

Catrandom

Congrats!

If you don’t mind, I brought my own beer. :smiley:

Eat right, exercise daily, live clean, die anyway.

I’ve got my own beer, too. It’s Canadian!

“A bird in the hand is the Devil’s workshop; it is the goose that laid the bad apple.” - TennHippie

Awww, 500. They are so cute at that age.

Have you voted for your favorite, huggable Mullinator today?

At the rate I’m going, I will pass the 500 mark in the next couple of days. When that happens, I will bring the chips and the dip.

Shadowfox

“Distinguished” Sexy assistant to Head Honcho,
Self-Righteous Clique

Welcome to the “500” club, Catrandom. Have they sent you your monogrammed smoking jacket yet?

BTW, I’m harboring suspicions as to your true identity. If I’m right, my name plus the magic word “RAB” will trigger a flash of recognition. And say hi to Ron and Jeff for me.

Live a Lush Life
Da Chef

Good heavens! :eek

You’re that Troy? That means I would be … well, who you very likely think I am :wink:

I won’t tell if you won’t :smiley:

Catrandom, indulging in smilies

Woo Hoo Cat! Hey I tried to join in Surgo’s party, but it kinda died. Mind if I crash yours? I’ve got a keg of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in the truck, shall I bring it in?

Hey Chef…You just keep getting more and more mysterious all the time. Why do I get the feeling I’m going to pull a mask off of you and find Phaedrus saying, “And I would’ve gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids!”???

"Every one is bound to bear patiently the results of his own example. "
-Phædrus

Cat, it was yesterday’s email from your home addy that made me realize who you are. Imagine that…what a coincidence! grin

Oh, and Demo…I’m cultivating an air of mystery to make myself more alluring to you, sweetie. laughing

That was a joke, Cat. No gossiping.

Live a Lush Life
Da Chef

Thank you, thank you all kindly. I notice that y’all aren’t having much trouble with the beer after all

Catrandom