User name!
Actually, if I’m “Tiny Johnson” I’d have to hold you pretty damned close to anything at all accomplished, wouldn’t I?
User name!
Actually, if I’m “Tiny Johnson” I’d have to hold you pretty damned close to anything at all accomplished, wouldn’t I?
[QUOTE=astro]
My spam asks if I want bigger breasts and a tighter vagina.
[/QUOTE]
So, what was your answer?
[QUOTE=KlondikeGeoff]
So, what was your answer?
[/QUOTE]
I hold no prejudices against large breasted women with tight vaginas. Some of my best friends are large breasted women with tight vaginas. In fact, I hold no prejudices at all against vaginas tight or otherwise. It’s true that not all vaginas are born with the same advantages and opportunities, but in this great country even a vagina of humble origins, with a little luck, and a lot of pluck, can rise to greatness!
[QUOTE=SCSimmons]
I once received a piece of spam e-mail with the delightfully ambiguous title, “Attract Men With Larger Breasts!” As a straight male, I’m not interested in attracting men. And even if I were, I probably wouldn’t be looking to attract the ones with large breasts. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
No, you misunderstand. If you had larger breasts, you’d attract more men.
But, as you say, you’re not interested. ![]()
I get very little Penis spam, but lots of Rolex, Hoodia, and RXonline offers. I can’t remember a single offer to tighten my vagina, or enlarge my breasts. My email addy is rather androgynous, being my first initial and last name.
I got a lot less spam about penis enlargement after I cut off my wife’s email access. Of course she has said turn it back on or risk something else being cut off…
[QUOTE=seenidog]
I got a lot less spam about penis enlargement after I cut off my wife’s
[/QUOTE]
Don’t mind me, just messing with the quote function…
[QUOTE=seenidog]
I got a lot less spam about penis enlargement after I cut off my wife’s email access. Of course she has said turn it back on or risk something else being cut off…
[/QUOTE]
are you sure it was spam :dubious:
[QUOTE=The Sonoran Lizard King]
No, you misunderstand. If you had larger breasts, you’d attract more men.
[/QUOTE]
I dunno. My breasts are pretty f***ing enormous (for a male), and it doesn’t seem to get me much positive attention from prospective mates of either gender. ![]()
10-02-2002 A day in the life of my Junk Mail filter…
[QUOTE=elfkin477]
Increase your penis length by 3 inches!
What the hell good would a 3 inch long penis be to me? Why don’t they at least try to avoid sending this crap to feminine names? I know they can get my first name, enough of it comes with my name in the subject line. I suppose I could keep it in a jar, and bring it with me when I’m hiking or something, so I could pee in the woods.
Get Viagra without a prescription!
Do I need this if I go hiking?
[/QUOTE]
As you can tell from that the answer is yes. Chicks get e-mail about their hypothetical pricks.
[QUOTE=hawksgirl]
The first poster to ask for a cite gets his foot shoved down his throat.
[/QUOTE]
I really don’t think that’s much of a deterrent. I have bodyguards! So, cite? ![]()
[QUOTE=groman]
I really don’t think that’s much of a deterrent. I have bodyguards! So, cite? ![]()
[/QUOTE]
And since I’m no longer the first poster to ask for a cite… cite?
Sure we do. I also get spam in cirilic languages, which I can’t read at all.