Do you eat at unusual times?y

I work the second shift, so the times when I eat are certainly unusual. My first meal of the day comes somewhere between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. If I’m going out to eat, I usually push it toward the latter part of that window because it means the lunch rush will have come and gone and I’ll enjoy minimal lines and excellent service. If I’m working, I’ll probably eat starting around 7 p.m., but if it’s a day off, it may be 10 p.m. before I get hungry. And I will generally scrounge about my kitchen for something to nibble on in the wee hours of the morning so I don’t go to bed feeling peckish.

I’m eating my first meal of the day right now, 10:49p local. All I had previously was a coffee (with a small amount of cream+sugar) and a single hard candy. Sometimes I’ll have snacks earlier but I pretty much always eat one meal a day sometimes in the late evening.

We’re on almost the same clock as you. Up at 4am. I wake up thinking ‘Find Food’, so maybe a little cereal or toast. Then we usually exercise for an hour, and have breakfast around 6am. Lunch at 11, dinner at 3 or 4.

Same for me, since I retired I don’t follow any sort of timetable any more

9:00 this morning, we just ate our main meal for the day. A big pot of rice and beans. Yum!

Substantial breakfast around 8, light snacking (usually fruit) then dinner around 2. No further eating.