Do you enjoy shopping?

And of course I’m too ruggedly handsome to ask for directions. Dammit!

I can’t believe how conventional I am.

Generally, no. I learned “The Guy Rule” of shopping early in life:

Get in.
Get “it”.
Get out.

I hate parking. I hate having to push through crowds. I hate having to grab what I want first “or it will be gone”. I don’t want smiley service; I know how they get flogged before and after work by -ssholes just to keep their meager pittance of a paycheck.
Be honest with me & relax & I’m your best customer. Use the “company formula” and I’ll probably ask for your boss. Worse, I’ll probably berate your boss for making you spit out scripted-glurg while they are in front of you.

I never like being a jerk-customer, and those scumbags who do it for kicks (like those mystery shopper FREAKS) are trully mentally ill… but I know how to do it and I will do it, because I do not like or believe in cookie-cutter handling.
It is a Very rare occasion, when I might buy a bigger ticket item (small potatoes for the rest of the world) that I ever let myself indulge… and its even rarer when I let myself relax while shopping.

I’m poor and dollars are a lot harder to come by for me than most, so thats a big thing for me. Its why I try to treat my good things well… and why I hate shopping.

I don’t really know. It can be fun to find something interesting or to find a good deal on something, but there’s no way I want to go around just looking at things. But it is nice to have something to do.

I do the ‘routine’ grocery shopping but Hubby is the cook. I don’t mind going to the grocery, more fun though when Hubby goes with me.

Have to be in the right mood to go clothes shopping, Old Navy and Target are my friends. Hate going to the Mall but it can be done if Hubby is with me to keep me calm.

Love browsing flea markets and thrift stores and the like. Rarely find anything I need but often find something for middle sister (easiest person in the world to shop for).

Used to enjoy shopping more but the older I got the less fun it was. And I can’t handle the slow moving pace of people in shopping malls. Even browsing my speed is faster than the normal browser.

Okay, I don’t handle crowds well. I tend to shop at hours to avoid the the crowds.