Do you find this funny? Does thinking it is funny make one a bad person? (NSFW)

I think I get the joke, but eh.

I don’t get the “Wild” with Super Mario and marijuana, though.

Regards,
Shodan

I thought that the doughboy was cute, but not nearly as hysterical as some of the others. Not sure of how many of them I would actually wear, though.

It’s not wild, it’s a play on the Wii (pronounced we).

I’m sorry, I went all the way through that site and laughed at all of it. I’m already a very bad girl, so it’s unlikely to make things any worse!

It’s humorous because it’s unexpected and ridiculous.

Some of those shirts are pretty funny.

I laughed, but probably wouldn’t wear it. A friend has a shirt with a rainbow on it, and the words “Rainbows are gay”. My gf’s favorite shirt is one she only wears around friends. It is a band shirt; the band’s name is Snatch.

I’d wear it. I guess my not being white would take some of the sting out, though.

I also think it’s hilarious, but I’d never wear it for fear of being beaten up by a mob of easily offended idiots.

I used to have a bumper sticker on my vehicle that said, Stupid People Shouldn’t Breed. Some people would look at it and chuckle. However, the people it was talking about would look at it and scratch their heads, perplexed.

LOVE IT! But, as with my Charlie Manson T-shirt, I’d only wear it around a chosen few.

Funny, but better as a poster or something.

OK, then thanks. It seems to be pretty much on a level with the Pillsbury Doughboy one - not funny enough to be offensive. De gustibus non disputandum and all that.

Regards,
Shodan

Weed, baby!

I thought the ones in the OP were funny. Haven’t had time to check the other links yet, but I’m sure I’ll laugh like the maniac that I am.

I thought it was totally funny, but wouldn’t wear it.

I do have this one that I wear though.

That shirt absolutely, without a doubt, mercilessly cracks me up.

Then again, many of the baby shirts on that site, I covet. Having a daughter takes some of the fun out of some of them.

Yep, funny, and I’d like to thank you for bringing that site to my attention.

I own, well, not hundreds, but tens of t-shirts with various sayings on them…and I’m going to order more.

I just ordered that shirt (thanks, CTDSWHC).

I’ll be sure to bump the thread to report any responses.

I bought one of those “World’s Greatest Grandpa” t-shirts at Target a year ago (I’m 24, and look pretty much college-agey). I thought it was a hilarious idea but fewer than 1 in 5 people get it.

Cite?

The white flour one didn’t strike me as particularly hilarious or offensive. But damn, I want some other shirts from that site.

And I may have to have another child for the sole purpose of the babyhell t-shirt “I ate my twin.”

WHITE FLOUR? Very funny.

My favorite.