Do you find this funny? Does thinking it is funny make one a bad person? (NSFW)

A friend showed this to me. I laughed. Thinking back on it, I laughed some more 12 hours later, but then wondered if finding it funny means that my sense of humor has finally crossed some unpleasant boundary.

I think it is a total slam on white supremacists, but I realize there are likely folks who think it glorifies them.

It is brought to you by the same fine folks who bring you this and this.

But I digress…I want to know what Dopers think about the first one.

I laughed. But I wouldn’t wear the shirt.

I laughed. I agree that it’s a slam. Glorifying a type of flour makes as much sense as glorifying a skin tone. Maybe more.

I think it’s great. Many’s the time I’ve wanted to poke racists in the tummy and hear them giggle like a little girl.

I think it’s clever and don’t really see how it can be interpreted as anything other than a slam on white supremesists. However, I can see people being offended in a " racism is no laughing matter " sort of way. Sort of like how I laugh a some Holocaust jokes (I’m Jewish by birth, but not practicing) but would never tell one around my older relatives.

Funny thing.

I felt a little sad for the Dough Boy. He doesn’t look so happy.

I think it’s funny. It’s the tiny little Hitler mustache, the sour expression, and the baggy, cruel eyes that sells it.

My husband thinks it’s funny, too.

I think it’s hilarious and I laughed really hard at the eye one. I’m a girl. Trust me, you’re fine.

I’m with the other posters who’ve said it’s funny. And something I wouldn’t wear. I’d certainly raise an eyebrow if I saw someone wearing it. I think it would be really clever to wear in some places (Like a KKK rally), and questionable in other places.

Put me into the “Funny, but I wouldn’t wear it for fear of being beaten to a bloody pulp by a group of roaming African-Americans who don’t interpret the shirt’s message the same way I do” crowd.

I would totally wear that.

Then again, I’m the absolute worst person to ask things like that. I laugh at horrible things. There’s a certain place in hell reserved for me.

Short fat guys riding bikes? I giggle.

Dead baby jokes? I laugh.

Rape jokes? Love 'em.

Yes, I’m going to hell. If you’re going to hell, too, at least there’ll be another Doper there to keep you company as you shovel brimstone.

~Tasha

Put me in the “laugh at everything no matter how tasteless” category, but I truly think that’s a clever shirt.

The first time I saw it, and even still, I get an extra chortle by imagining bunny ears on him. For whatever reason it strikes me first as a rabbit face, and then as Hitler. I suppose it kinda looks a bit like the Trix Rabbit with his ears hidden in a chef’s hat.

I think it’s pretty darn funny. It’s a pretty clever poke at white supremacists. There isn’t a whole lot that can’t be funny if it’s done right. Transgressive humor like this is sometimes better simply because of the extra tension involved in the setup. Heck, I thought the Dave Chappelle gay KKK and blind black white supremacist sketches were great.

I laughed. However, as a person who enjoys Pillsbury desserts and pastries, I am offended.

I browsed that site laughing my ass off. My favorite: T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME? (POT AND KETTLE)

Also, this one reminds me of a certain overdone legend around here: T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: BAAAAAA MEANS NOOOOO

~Tasha

This was the t-shirt company that also had the apparently discontinued gems, “Jesus was a homo” and “I (plane) NY”.

It may seem like I’m being sarcastic, but I actually did think they were quite funny. Especially the Jesus one, which parodied the “Jesus is my homeboy” design.

Hehe, I’m the proud owner of this, this, this, this, and this … for my gay friend, who also owns said shirt from the OP. I think he’s actually afraid to wear it around people. :slight_smile:

I plan on obtaining this, this, and this soon, perhaps if they start a special offer for members. Can’t wait 'til the weather’s consistently nice enough for short sleeve shirts again! :smiley:

Can one of you guys explain to me why this is funny? Is there more to it than the “power”, “flour” pun?