Do you have "good day" underwear?

I love wearing my ‘Special Day’ underwear.

Unfortunately, one day the wife came home early and made me give them back.

The only variation in my underwear scheme is when I trade my boxers for briefs. This happens on days when I plan to ride a horse.

As a man, I don’t have “good day underwear”, it’s just the ones that are in good condition that I wear in whatever order I happen to pick them out on. And maybe a pair or two that aren’t in great condition but don’t need to be thrown out yet that I hold onto for a “oh crap, I forgot to do laundry last night” day. Probably 30s after I put my pants on I can’t tell you anything about my underwear anyway. The only time I’d ever put thought into it beyond that is if I have an expectation someone will see me in my underwear, at which point, it’s just making sure I have at least one pair from the first group by remembering to do laundry if I haven’t yet.

I have “I’m having sex with my GF today underwear” (which is basically underwear with no holes in them) and I have “Underwear for everything else” (which may or may not have holes in them.)

But, any day that has sex in it is a good day, so that’s what I picked in the poll.

I have “my kidneys want to divorce my back” underwear but that’s got to do with being a female of fertile age, not with general mood.

Yes, standard briefs have four. Two leg holes, the waistband and the penis labyrinth.

…I’ve never had a day that was quite that good… :frowning: