Do you like anime

Do you like anime and what animes do you watch? I have seen Inuyasha, Kikaider, Lupin the 3rd, .hack/sign, yu yu hakusho, Yugioh, Big O, And Trigun.:smiley:

Pokemon, Speed Racer, and of course, the world’s number 1 rated action cartoon **Dragon Ball Z[/]

I’ve seen the earlier anime on tv years ago, such as Speed Racer, Astroboy and Kimba the White Lion.

There are so many new ones on tv, that I have trouble deciding which to see.

That makes me mad. I must pay my respects.

Dragpn Ball Z

:rolleyes:

not my night for posting

I watch Cartoon Network as well, Kid C, but I can’t quite tolerate Yugi. Anime battles stretched out over several episodes with filler material annoy me, but stretching a hand of cards out that way drives me nuts. I watch everything else on your list, though. I particularly like Trigun and Inuyasha.

I don’t see Cowboy Bebop or Outlaw Star on your list–did you not like them, or did you just miss them? Maybe CN will bring them back at some point. I could stand to see some Tenchi again, too. I miss Ryoko. :wink:

I forgot about dragonball z

Sulks I want Cartoon Network…anyway, I watch Yu Gi Oh, Gundam Wing, Dragonball Z,Digimon,Beyblade,Card Captor Sakura, I’ve probably forgotten something, and I’ll be watching Inuyasha and Shaman King in the fall(Dreading the dub here…anime should come subtitled…I heard something about Gravitation being dubbed, and I’d look forward to that…unless they tried to edit everything, kill the point, make Shuichi a girl, etc. I also wouold hope they’d keep the original music, because it’s so important to the series…moviewise, Princess Mononoke/Grave of the Fireflies are two of my favorite movies…

I heard something about cartoon network showing new episodes of inuyasha on i think august 30th.

I hope you’re right–they left so much stuff hanging at the point where they cut off Inuyasha. I want to see how some stuff turns out.

Ri-chan, the dub isn’t too bad for Inuyasha–Inuyasha is voiced by the same guy that does Quicksilver for X-Men: Evolution, and it works pretty well.

Some favorites:
Violinist of Hameln
Juuni Kokki
Trigun
Crest of the Stars
Banner of the Stars
Jungle no Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
Cowboy Bebop
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
Hana Yori Dango
Last Exile
Scryed

ern

I never knew that.

And now you do.

[slight hijack]I take it then that you watch X-Men : Evolution.

Did you see the first episode of this brand new season?[/slight hijack]

I don’t watch anime, but if you could recommend just ONE anime to watch on a regular basis, which would it be?

Yes, and Trigun

Who’s your favorite character in X-Men : Evolution? crosses fingers and hopes he says Nightcrawler

:smiley:

I don’t get cable, and I mostly read manga. But I do like:

Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Serial Experiments Lain
Hellsing
Slayers
Video Girl Ai
Haibane Renmei (angel anime on the gentle side, coming out soon from Pioneer)

Anime:

Scryed
Last Exile
Hajime no Ippo
Violinist of Hameln
.hack//SIGN
Weiss Kreuz
Weiss Kreuz Gluhen
Naruto
DNAngel
Spiral
Fruits Basket
Ragnarok - Demon Detective Loki
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Kanon
Escaflowne
Cowboy Bebop
Serial Experiments Lain
Trigun
Star Ocean
Rurouni Kenshin

I’m pretty sure there are more, but I can’t think of them right now, and many more that I am waiting to download. There are also mangas that I read like:

Rave Master
Clover
Angelic Layer
X
Scryed
Chobits
Ragnarok - Demon Detective Loki
Alichino
Bleach
DNAngel
Hikaru no Go

Ummm…sorry…no.

Yes, ny favourite anime movie is Patlabor, neon Genesis, Perfect Blue and Akira.

The first anime I really watched was Sailor Moon. It was showed in synication on a local channel, but they stopped showing it after the season three (four?) finale, the clip show in which the Scouts debate who should be the leader. Maybe they didn’t have the rights for the following seasons.

I currently watch Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Ruroni Kenshin on a regular basis. I also watch Samurai Jack, but I’m not sure that that’s considered an anime.