Do you like the new Netflix Instant queue?

If you mouse over the bottom where the red “Add to DVD Queue” button is, the “Add to Instant Queue” button appears above it for you to click. I was annoyed in the same way you are as well until I discovered that little trick.

Then again, seeing as how we all seem to have vastly different interfaces, I can’t guarantee this functionality exists for you…

Your pic shows an example of what I hate about the Netflix queue. All the movies are lumped together as if only one person selects the movies. I see Spongebob right next to Reservoir Dogs. I hope your kid doesn’t accidentally select the wrong movie!

In reality, I probably could care less about the movie sort order. What I really want is folders so that my movies, my wife’s movies, and my kid’s movies could all be in their own separate folders.

If you use this link it will take you to the older page. Netflix

I like to think if enough people keep using the older style maybe Netflix will take their head out of their ass and revert back to it. They’ll probably just disable the old one completely though.

I love the change. The way it used to be, my Blu Ray player only gave me my queue so if I wanted to watch something, I would have to go to my PC first and add it and then go back to my player to watch. Now I get everything available and can pick and choose what I want to watch without having to go to my PC.

Indeed it doesn’t. My page doesn’t show the red “Add” button anymore either.

Thanks for this link. Bookmarked.

There are 5000 comments on the announcement of their blog. I didn’t get through many of them, but based on a small sample they appear to be trending negative. I think it’s fair to say the changes have not been a raging success. Once more people see the changes to the Queues, there’s going to be even more unhappy people.

Hopefully, they *will *pull their heads out of their asses and change it back.