Do you think Carrie-Anne Moss is hot?

She has what my friend calls a “butter face”, as in “her body looks good, but her face…”

Or as we say here - she’s a BOBFOC (Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch).

Taps foot I’m still waiting…

Jjimm – let me try:

The “It’s a man, baby!” line comes from, I believe, the second Austin Powers powers movie. There’s a scene in the beginning when Austin thinks his boss Basil’s mother is an enemy agent in drag. Austin attempts to pull off her “wig”, when Basil intervenes and chastises Austin.

I’m not recalling the “Burn it!” part of the quote, but Austin may have said it in reference to the “wig” he thought Basil’s mother was wearing. I’d have to watch the movie again to have my memory refreshed.

Actually she did a interview/photo shoot in GQ a few months ago and I was suprised at how incredibly attractive she was. In the Matrix I think she is not all that hot though.

Carrie Anne Moss was reasonably attractive in Chocolat as well. I’m not game for the latex-laden “Matrix” look.

She’s what some people might call a “handsome” woman. That picture linked above, with the long hair, is an especially flattering photo.

She has very nice eyes.

No,
No,
No.

Here’s another pic, from her modeling days. Her hair length makes a big difference. Long hair softens her facial features.

I say no, based on the fact that her face is much too thin, and does not look half as good without the sunglasses. Candid shots from Matrix premieres make her look awful.

Yes, definitely, in everything I’ve seen her in. In Memento, especially, she has a soft, fragile beauty.

I’ve heard the “mannish” comment before, but it doesn’t really register with me. I think she just has a strong jawline.

• I’m pretty sure the OP was intending to add humor with an amalgamated phrase, nothing more. A woman that looks like a freak man? Run! Burn it! You know, that kind of thing. Made me laugh, anyway.

Carrie-Anne Moss looks bad in Reloaded. I think her head, while wearing the black shades with her hair slicked back, looks like a narrowly pressed piece of wax. She looks plastic, but so does Neo in that movie.

hgot? No. She is okay attractive wise, and i like her eyes. but i wouldn’t go talk to her at a party. She’s free to come to talk to me, though!

C A-M. If I was Neo, I’d been hitting on De Jour, trying to get it like a white bunny.

Famke Jansen is way hotter than C A-M IMHO.

Trinity and Dana are my type of women; real-life Gillian Anderson is not. Sorry, this is a case of me lusting after the character, not the actress.

However, if you’re talking about restraints, crops, and the like, I’ve always wanted the real life Anne Robinson in a black leather teddy holding a cat o’ nine tails and ordering me to bark like a dog…

Time to take a cold shower…

Yes. She is one of the reasons that freeze and slo-mo on DVD is a good thing.

Carrie-Anne Moss? She could help me out of pity any day!

No. Her face is too mannish for my tastes. And, a few months back, she was in a pregnancy-yoga class with a friend of mine, and apparently, she’s not the nicest person in the world, either.

Is that before or after she calls Lenny’s wife a whore?

Both.

I suspect that CAM’s following down the same path as Ashley Judd and Calista Flockhart, where the more popular they get, the more pressure they feel to take the pounds off.

She looked fine in “Memento.” Not fantastic, but all right. She’s scary in Matrix, however.

I don’t even want to think about Ashley Judd lately. At this rate, she’ll vanish in another six months.

Don’t worry, Ashley’s just fine. Saw her at a Kentucky basketball game back in late February. She’s looking ALL RIGHT.