Do you think I'm stupid, you dumb bastard?

HA! I saw that on Beaterz.com just today. You’re referring to the Kanagawa Cavalier that has the TRD seat belt covers, right? I love the tachometer stuck at 3000 rpm with the engine off. :smack:, indeed.

The Civic HX, that’s the model that gets the best milage, right? Mine’s a hatchback, should be getting about 40 mpg, but with the bad O[sub]2[/sub] sensor, it gets about 30. :frowning:

And jinwicked, this guy just wanted to look, uh… cool. My friend watched him try to actually shift gears while going about 75 (I didn’t see this happen myself, but knowing him…). And he shifted into neutral once at a stop sign to roll back some, making it look like he was driving a 5-speed. I swear, I read that little comic on that rice-boy page I linked to, and it hit a little too close to home. There’s a lot wrong with this guy (another day, another thread).

But if you need a place to put your hand, well, that’s different. I’m a bit fidgety meself, and I occasionally did that with my '85 Toyota Van. I miss that van…

What a dummy. Everyone knows that the stick-on vents you can buy at Wal*Mart are what actually makes your car go faster.

So, driving a stick is cool? So I’m being all that and stuff when I’m driving around in my 91 Sundance 5 speed? Hah! (Well, it does have an “etched” Spiderman on the window.)

Wow, I didn’t know that either! I have one because it’s more economical.

Uh, I guess… :dubious: I got my 5-speed because it’s more economical, too. Also because it was all that was available. This guy just kinda lost it after seeing The Fast and the Furious. :rolleyes:

So, my five-speed manual 1989 Honda Civic sedan is cool? After driving the thing around for fourteen years, I finally have a “cool” car. Wait until I tell my daughters!

(Would I have to paint over the Bondo to qualify as a “ricer”?)

Nah, just stick a bunch of ricer decals (including the vents, of course) over the Bondo and you’ve got it made in the shade, dude. Maybe a nice dragon along the whole side of your car.

And make sure those decals are yellow, dammit! Because everybody knows YELLOW=PERFORMANCE. Also, for good measure, slap a Type R or a VTEC decal on there as well.

Don’t forget the flame decals and make sure those flames point toward the front of the car. Nothing says performance like flames in reverse!