Do you think I'm stupid, you dumb bastard?

First, take a look at these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406426166&category=33748

Now then, lets begin.

I have a 97 civic HX Coupe. It is very cute and has rims like those linked to above. Recently, this stupid ricer fuck wanted to buy them. He called us, he stalked my boyfriend as he took the trash to the dump, he pestered my bf’s lil bro about getting us to sell them to him. Then he called some more.

But, this-- This isn’t even the best part. I’m getting to that. He offered me his tires and wheels plus $100 bucks. I’m like ,“hrmm maybe”. Until I find out that he offered the guy I bought my car from $200 plus tires/wheels for them!! WTF? You think because I’m a girl, I’ll take your shitty, ugly ass stock civic rims with pile of crap hubcaps as a trade with an INSULTINGLY LOW FUCKING OFFER? I don’t think so, you tubby fuck.

Here’s the best part, IMHO: He wanted them so he could put slicks on his POS 4 Dr AUTOMATIC CIVIC LX. THIS IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, IT HAS WINGS COMING OFF ITS WING! IT HAS A MOFUCKING SHIFT LIGHT! A SHIFT LIGHT! WTF DOES HE NEED A SHIFT LIGHT FOR?! IT HAD A HARD TIME KEEPING UP WITH THE CELICA WHEN MR. SO-HUNNY-LUMPKINS WAS SHIFTING AT 2000 RPMS! WTF DOES THAT KID THINK, SOMETHING THAT CAN’T EVEN MAKE IT UP THE HILL IS GOING TO WIN PINK SLIPS AND IMPRESS THE HONEYS?? DUMBMOTHERFUCKERPUNKWAD

At least he doesn’t have the low-rider Chevy Blazer i see when i’m taking night classes. Complete with fin thing on the roof.

Ugh.

And remember, kids: RICE HURTS EVERYONE.

Maybe it’s just the phrasing of your sentence, but it sounds like you weren’t insulted until you found out he’d offered someone else more money. If so, then he was correct in assuming he could get away with offering you less.

Wha? I’m confused. He’s pestering you to buy the tires from your car? Why doesn’t he just go buy his own new tires?

I have no idea. He really really really wants them.

:BARF:

They’re pretty good looking for “stock” Honda rims and they’re a lot lighter than most… not like its going to make a difference with his pile of crap tho.

** xcheopis**, I wasn’t exactly enthused by the idea to start off with. They make my honda civic look less like everyone else’s Honda Civic and the offer seemed kinda low. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings by saying,“NO, YOUR OFFER SUCKS AND YOU SHOULD STOP STALKING US RIGHT OFF”, though.

I was MUCH less enthused about selling when I checked on ebay and out right indignant when I found out his fat Filipino ass offered mi amigo more than me (but still less than what they’d be worth otherwise). Friend thinks its funny.

He was not correct in assuming that I’d take less for them, because they are still on my car as I type.

Great, now after mentioning the fin, I have some Jawsmobile pictured in my head.

Like this, you mean? ^^

What’s a “stupid ricer fuck”?

Wait, so the guy has a 4 door, automatic Civic and he’s trying to make it look like he races it? Who the hell does he think he’s kidding, five year olds?

– Dragonblink, owner of the only non-lowered Accord in the county

Dragon, dude, I have no idea what he thinks. Its probably stupid, though.

It has 106 HP. It weighs in at 2319 stock, probably 2500+ with the addition of that stupid wing, its stupid wings, his stereo and him. IT HAS A HARD TIME MAKING IT UP THE HILL. This is not a finely-tuned racing machine. It is, however a good thing to look at and point and laugh.

<mumbles> I don’t know why he has a shift light… i mean… he doesn’t even need to shift if he doesn’t want to… what the hell is wrong with kids these days?
</mumble>

Ah, drum brakes spray-painted red. The true sign of a speedy car.

I’m sorry, this whole ricer scene just cracks me up.

THEY’RE CIVICS. Unless it’s a CRX with a V-TEC engine, it’s not a very interesting car, and just another means of transportation. Period.

glar, I would suggest suggest sending a pic of that ridiculous winged Civic LX to beaterz.com but it looks like that site isn’t being updated anymore.

I don’t know what any of you are talking about, but I’m thinking of buying a Honda Civic, and you’re ruining it for me. What’s all this about “rice”? Something I’m not cool enough to know about? What’s wrong with a Honda Civic, and what does rice have to do with it?

As long as you don’t “rice” it out, you’ll be fine. You’re just considering it for use as a mode of transportation, right? You’re not going to slap decals for AEM and GReddy without even putting performance parts in your car, right?

A rice burner (or rocket) is a car that’s all show, no actual power. They’re made to look fast, but they aren’t. Riceboiz bolt ridiculous spoilers and front end body kits on their cars. Maybe they’ll do some limited tuning, like throwing in a cheap cold air intake, but usually, they’ll focus their attention on looks, interior, and stereo.

And contrary to popular opinion, rice burners aren’t limited to Japanese cars, as I’ve seen plenty of Chevy Cavaliers and Ford Probes riced out. Hell, the majority of people living at my apartment complex like to rice out their Plymouth Acclaims. :confused: Honda Civics are particular favorites of RiceBoiz.

As a basic mode of transportation, IMO, the Civic is just fine. I own one myself, it’s proven to be a billion times more reliable than my Neon (even with more miles on the engine), and it gets better fuel economy (even with a bad O[sub]2[/sub] sensor).

BTW, this post isn’t meant to offend any dopers that are into the import racing scene (Tristan comes to mind). Just the people that think they’re import racers. Those people piss me off, because around here, anyone who drives a Civic is lumped in with that crowd, and I don’t want to be. I’m sick of being told to get a “real” car, i.e. a Mustang or some other gas guzzler. I don’t care about racing, goddammit!

Ask Uncle Ben.

I see. Thanks, irkenDoom.

You’re welcome. For more info: Rice-boy Page..

glarGH: Shift light? In an automatic?! That reminds me of this fuckpig I knew who liked to drive his Malibu (complete with wood paneling in the interior) with his hand on the shifter, as if it were a manual.

Once, I asked him if he wanted to race (I had my beater Neon at the time), so we pulled up to a traffic light, revved up some, and when the light turned green, he sped off. I just waved, turned right in an ever-so-nonchalant manner and headed home. I heard he got pulled over. :smiley:

He has since lost his license.

I do this in my Tercel, but it’s mostly because I fidget a lot, and it’s a good comfortable place to put my hand. =)

I love my Civic… it gets 44 Mpg and seats 5, what more can you ask? But I’m not going to spend thousands and thousands to make it look like something its not. (aka a BMW or a spacepod).

You wanna see something really funny? Do a search for ‘TOYOTA CAVALIER’.:smack: