Does anyone else find this odd?

I mean, you’re probably not looking?

A little kid might not have the same sense of modesty.

Not that I think it’s a big deal either way.

I’m not looking, but even if I wanted to see penis, it’s not like guys are walking around waving them like fly rods. Guys who are peeing are facing urinals. Shitters are in stalls behind closed doors.

Right? Any guys here recall ever seeing a dick in a public men’s room (other than their own)?

I take it you never used this restroom?

That would be Prince Albert’s favorite configuration.

You have the best username for this thread!

I always took my daughter to the men’s restroom. My logic was it’s weirder for a grown man to be in the ladies room than it is for a young girl to be in the men’s room.

Never.

And would it be so offensive if one was seen? Do these people not visit art museums? (Not that all of us are works of art, but seeing a penis doesn’t always have to be traumatic does it?)

For the kids, no. I can just see some toddler loudly commenting on it, though, which might be awkward for the adults. I’m just saying I could understand if some men didn’t want to take that risk and preferred the ladies room. I’m fine with people using whatever bathroom works. I don’t think body parts are inherently bad or sexual.

I’m just trying to figure out how it would come about.

Dude is standing at the urinal, finishes peeing, then turn around and [finish this sentence].

So, I finished taking a dump but delayed pulling up my pants until I walked out of the stall because [finish this sentence].

:confused:

Awkward indeed for the parent who placed his child’s face in some guy’s urinal, which is where the kid would have to be to see wiener.

Between the two of us, you’re the expert on men’s urinals, for sure. All I’m doing is validating the guy who prefers to take his kids into the ladies room. Although we’ve got plenty of awkward situations in there as well, I assure you.

Never been in there, though I’ve heard tales.

I’m just going to say the more bodily fluids involved, the more trouble you’ve got. And leave it at that.

…that’s how it’s done because there isn’t enough room in the stall for the acrobatics to pull off that magic trick.

Seriously who doesn’t finish getting dressed in the nice open area outside of the stalls? What Richy Rich part of the country do you people live in where you have parking garages for toilet stalls?

As a man (hot blooded muscles) I would take my daughter into whichever restroom was more convenient or better for her. For instance, if alcohol and adrenaline are flowing, I’d likely go with the lady’s room. If we’re somewhere upscale and the men’s room is closer, I’d probably choose that. My time as her guardian inhibits any concerns for other adults’ feelings, especially with regards to shared spaces.

Please reconsider allowing your daughter access to alcohol.:frowning:

It’s OK. Once they understand that we don’t ask why other men aren’t as big as Daddy, we’re good to go.

In Japan, families bath together, usually up until the girls want privacy. This is usually between third to sixth grade. Also kindergartens will have the whole class change after recess so seeing each naked isn’t a big deal.

As others have pointed out, to those of you concerned about your daughters seeing peni - what sort of men’s rooms have you been in where guys are walking about with their wangs flopping to and fro?

Based on my vast restroom experience, the lass would have to literally cozy up to the urinal to catch a glimpse of prong. If you are wary, death-grip her wrist until stall access is achieved, problem solved.

mmm