Does anyone know the name of this entomology tool?

It’s a mount for insects. They’re about 2 in X 2 in and maybe 2-3 in tall, with a little curved arm reaching down towards the center of the structure. The arm has a cork spot at the end so you can mount an insect there and turn the knob to swivel the little arm so that the insect can be viewed from different angles under a microscope.

Does anyone know what this thing is called?


adjustable viewing stage?

These places might be of help:

Sadly, it does not appear on any of those sites. Thanks for searching though! :slight_smile:

We’ve borrowed one - I’ll have to see if I can’t post a picture of it.

OK. I finally got a chance to upload a couple pictures.

Does anyone know what the tools in these pictures is called?