Does anyone know what the template gimzo is called?

A while ago I saw in some gadget catalogue a device for making a template of a complex edge or shape so that you could cut flooring, etc. to fit exactly. It was like those pin artthinks that you can make an impression of your hand or face in, but the pins were much longer and it was much more of a thin rectangle than a square.

I have searched online, but have not found the right keywords. Can anyone tell me what they are called, and/or where I can order one (I live in the UK).

Contour gauge

And a couple UK retailers of same: ,