Does anyone see cars' faces?

i found it by keying in the licence plate number :stuck_out_tongue:
happy van with sunglasses

There’s a logical explanation: car designers :slight_smile:

Of course I can’t find any pictures of a ‘new’ VW Beetle from directly behind, but with the seat headrests as laughing eyes, and the tail lights as blushing cheeks, i can’t help but think the car was designed by a fan of anime.

I remember from the 50’s always imaging these had a face.

I’m just looking at this thread so please don’t flog me if this has been covered but I always thought the 2002 Jaguar XK8 looked exactly like the face of anurse shark

Sorta like this? I can kinda see it.

I’d like to see more cars that look like this.

There was an automobile (Honda, maybe?) commercial some years ago that was a montage of people who looked like various vehicles. Can’t seem to find it online, though.

My first thought when I opened that picture was the mask in the movie “Scream”.

A little bit, but there was a previous model where the headrests were open in the center, and D-shaped.

This guy looks buck-toothed :slight_smile:

I used to be afraid to stand in front of my dad’s old car, because it looked angry. The main family car, however, had a great big grin! I don’t think I really do it any more, but I can still recognise most cars by the shape of their lights.

LOL! The EYES … exactly like Steve Buscemi!!! Cars “definitely” have face.

I still have my 1995 Dodge Neon Highline bought new in '94. Has “cat eyes” . When the headlights are on you can see a line going down the middle.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/jetdogy/SEPARATED_AT_BIRTH/PAGE_09/69FuryBuscemi_zps92693e4c.jpg

Off Topic… are you a cat hater?? I hope NOT!

Ever notice how the Cadillac Escalade has the face of Karl Rove?

If you squint just right, this car looks like a zombie.

I think you’ve all been reading too many Stephen King stories :wink:

Considering my wacky imagination and all the weird associations I make in other areas I’m surprised that this is a thing, and even more so that it’s never been my thing. I now have an urge to go to the parking lot and look at cars.

From another thread:

nm

Well I am glad somebody bumped this thread because just today, I saw a pink VW bug (the new bug) that had been customized with false eyelashes around its headlights.

Yep. Big old false eyelashes. That wasn’t the only interesting thing about the car, but it was the most interesting.

I was beside it so I couldn’t see if it was wearing lipstick. But it probably was.

I think my car looks assertive and athletic:

I think my Cherokee looks “friendly tough.” (Not my pic, don’t have mind on hand).

http://imagescdn.dealercarsearch.com/Media/758/6659794/635817248104665477.jpg