Does cheese have a right to smell???

No, really. Does it?

The smell of cheese isn’t a pleasant one.

Cheese doesn’t smell. People do.

Particularly if they haven’t bathed recently.

Head cheese?

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

I didn’t think “rights” applied to inanimate objects, anyway.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all dairy products are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Smelliness.”

-andros-

What’s truly important is that cheese has earned the right to whiz.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

No it smells with it’s left

You want brilliance BEFORE I’ve had my coffee!!!

Lets try this again.

No it smells ith its left.

STUNNED SILENCE

Well, I thought it was funny at the time.

God I hate when I press the button too soon, SIGH,
Keith

You want brilliance BEFORE I’ve had my coffee!!!

Cheese and rice!

Cheese does NOT have the right to smell! It has siezed that right slowly over the last 70 years, since the onset of the FDR administration! It’s just been growing out of control! Oh, wait, CHEESE, not the government…

AMENDMENT XXIX

The right of cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, yogurt, or any fermented dairy product to smell, emit odour, be aromatic, or otherwise trigger olfactory sensation shall not be abridged by act of Congress, nor by any of the several states, except in time of war.

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

Ah believe mah esteemed colleague, the Honorable Ms. Grrrl is sorely mistaken if she believes we will stand for this blatant prejudice towards fermented dairy products. Bah God, unfermented milk was good enough for mah pappy, and his before him. Mister speaker, Ah ask you: when will this intolerance end? When will we be free of the shackles of this far-left pandering administration??

For the record, I have no problem with fermented dairy products. In fact, some of my best casseroles have included fermented dairy products.

I just find it disturbing that fermented dairy products flaunt their fermentation. It’s shameful the way these “ferms” act in public.

Back off, man. I’m a scientist.

I always thought the smell of Swiss was neutral, myself…

Yer pal,
Satan

The only appropriate thing to do to cheeses is to Edam. Especially if they taste Gouda.

o/~ o/~ Michael, Roquefort ashore, Alleluia o/~ o/~

Alphagene is fermophobic!!!

Cheese has as much right to smell as the other foods do. If they smell good, eat them. Otherwise, throw them away.

I don’t care what any of you think. Just because cheese is a fermented dairy product does that mean it has a right to smell? When I open the fridge it is the most unpleasant smell to ever reveal itself to my nose. Why do these cheese eaters have to put their cheese in the fridge anyway? Why don’t they just store them in their shoes which smell of cheese anyway. Cheese stinks, so I don’t see why I have to put up with its repulsive odour. I, myself am a non-cheese-eater. Why don’t I eat my own socks? As soon as I find a cheese that doesn’t give my nose concussion I will be happy. Until then, I will fight the war that nobody has fought before. I will eradicate all the smelly cheese in the world and take over and everyone will have to call me “Your Cheesiness”. Ha ha ha ha haaaa.

The smell of cheese isn’t a pleasant one.

As long as you fight it somewhere else, that’s fine with me. Why don’tcha just take your little jihad on the road.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.