Does God exist? I guess this answers the question

God: If? IF?

Christians are proof that God loves Lions and wants them to be happy. I think Benjamin Franklin said that.

I’ll let you be in my den if I can be in yours. I said that.

Well, maybe the Lion prayed harder…
MG
Born-again atheist

Well, maybe the Lion prayed harder…
MG
Born-again atheist

I still don’t understand why he jumped down, took off his shoes, and approached the lions. Why the shoes? What does that accomplish?

May be his dogs were killing him.

[off topic]You know, it just occurred to me to wonder: why is it The 700 Club? I consult Wikipedia.

Somehow, I knew it had something to do with money. [/OT]

It’s so typical of the Dope that someone fact checks an obviously silly post. :smiley:

If the guy had had one of Pat Robertson’s protein shakes, he could have fought off the lion and lived to tell the tale.

Reminded me of the joke Polycarp told in Post #36.

Them old Gods are only in your head.

This just goes to show that we don’t know whether God exists, but Darwin certainly does. (This will be going up on the Darwin Awards site, right?)

Don’t you mean buddies?

To paraphrase Hunter S Thomposn…

Call upong God, but row away from the lions.

Don’t be silly, everyone knows that rhinos stomp out fires.

OR:
Christians: The other white meat.

Can you imagine if he applied that kind of effort to making money? He could buy the damn message board and wouldn’t have to put up with silly old farts like me any more … let’s be glad his focus is so narrow and his ambition so limited … :smiley:

The losing streak of the Colorado Rockies (God’s Team) is now at six games (after last night’s loss to Pittsburgh, one of the worst teams in the majors). Can the Rockies win on 6/6/06???

Warning sign found outside the enclosure:

Lioness is hungry.
-Nietzsche

This is like the Darwin-shark eating the Jesus-fish… a Darwin Award for that guy, definitely.