Doofus football player-stripper vs douchebag date rape public speaker boyfriend

Lingerie Bowl Player Sues Ex-Boyfriend Over Nude Pictures

Drama, douchiness and stupidity. In heaping portions!

I fail to see how in any way, shape, or form he’s a date-rapist.

He is a speaker on avoiding date rate. The irony is that he counsels women on “safe dating” and avoiding assholes, and yet is something of one himself.

They ought to live in trailers in Ohio.

The boyfriend sounds like an immense douche. I don’t see anything wrong with the girlfriend.

Surprised to find out this is Tampa (local to me) based. Especially since she is a player in the Lingerie Football League (local franchise: the Tampa Breeze).

Why wasn’t I informed of such a thing here? Surely the press or someone should have informed me!

Yeah, I never heard even a whisper about Lingerie Football. Nor have any of the several people I’ve asked about it; in fact, I think a few of them believe I’m insane. Maybe they already believed I’m insane but that doesn’t alter the fact that none of them have ever heard of Lingerie Football. Unless it’s a big secret and they don’t want me to know. Wouldn’t be the first time, either.

We must have something to be judgemenal about. The boyfriend has been pre-judged as a douchebag, correctly. That leaves only the pictures. Where are they now?

Go crazy

The guy is definitely a douchebag. But, the woman needs to take some responsibility… (1) Don’t let anyone take revealing photos of you if you don’t want them seen by other people. I don’t believe her that the photos were taken without her knowledge. (2) Two wrongs don’t make a right: she responded by smashing and destroying the man’s phone. That was stupid. (3) She “plays football” in her underwear in front of millions of people (half-time at the Super Bowl). I don’t buy that it hurts her in any way for sexy pics of her to get out. If anything, it will help her “career.”

There is a huge difference between being willing to model underwear for money and be willing to have nude pictures disseminated on the internet. What you’re saying sounds dangerously close to basically just saying “she’s a slut so she deserves whatever she gets.”

She should request the release forms that he surely had her sign. Since he was all upfront about taking her pics and how he intended to use them.

He said disseminated.