Doper SFW Picture Thread

Here are a couple of newer photos:

This was shot on a colleague’s cellphone at work.

I was just exploring this old building; they had an open house sort of day

and,

You already saw my brown suit; here’s my blue one

Seconded!

malkavia, you’re the sweetest person alive!

With that face, honestly, if your hands aren’t there, I’m not looking down but for a second or two. Lordy.

Hey, thanks! After posting, I slogged through all the complaints about the new server and figured out how to manage it for future postings.

Now if you could just make me look like Cindy Crawford…

And I see nothing fake anywhere in those pictures…

Am I going to get a reputation if I mention that I don’t see cleavage, either?

Just turn a little this way… :wink:

Diosa, you’re my latest Doper crush.

Scratch that. malkavia, you’re my latest Doper crush!

Here’s an older one of me, from 2002, that I just posted in Two Lies and a Truth:

I’m in the blue.

I remember you from the Old Days here on the boards, and it’s nice to see you’re still freaking adorable. Hej! :slight_smile:

After oogling so many pics in threads before, it’s time I finally posted one of me. Luckily, I found one that’s taken far enough away that I can’t be accused of cruel and unusual punishment (and, I think I must have been unconsciously holding my belly in… mebbe there were cute women wandering about nearby).

And, I have better pictures of Sublight than he posted in the other thread. Much better. So, unless he wants to have to explain certain items visible in the picture, and exactly what the ostrich is doing there, he’ll send £50 in unmarked bills to:

BEHIND THE HOT WATER PIPES
THIRD WASHROOM ALONG
VICTORIA STATION

eleanorigby, I love the new 'do!

I finally have a new pic of me that I like! Taken just a month ago. It’s a bit blurry and oddly colored, since it was taken while I was lazily drumming around a campfire. But don’t I look blissful?

And, of course, the old standby. I use this for a bio pic for workshops and stuff.

OMG! That’s a fantastic picture! You do look very serene!

I don’t have any current pictures of me that I like. Maybe I’ll get my husband to take some of me when he gets home from class tonight.

Me, in my kitchen.

Me at Biltmore House.

Me, barefoot, clean-faced, and with slept-on hair.

And a tiny picture of the two of us.

Oh, damn. Pardon me…I have to…I must go and…see y’all later.:o

Hey, thanks. You’re looking pretty good yourself! :slight_smile:

As a stormtrooper myself, I can say with confidence that mouthing off is usually a bad idea. This guy at a John Williams tribute concert thought he could get away with a few less-than-reverent comments about the Galactic Empire just because he was the event organizer. Fortunately, we were there to prove him wrong! (I’m the trooper in the middle.) :wink:

(Of course, it’s not always so easy. Sometimes the dirty rebels get the upper hand.)

Most recent picture of Me while at work… Baggy eyes and blotchy face and all. Happy Monday. :slight_smile: LOL

Thanks. I can’t always get it to do that, but when I can, it looks great. I love the oddly colored pic of you–it’s like an artist’s portrait of a side of you. Like a peek into an inner** WhyNot**. You’ve lost some weight, too.
TroubleAgain–that Biltmore pic should be captioned: me, in my back yard…

We are a fine looking bunch of Dopers, IMO.

Here is me celebrating a Canes victory last year.

dog and butler

I like the pic, rigs.

Hey there! I can’t believe that someone remembers me from back then, or that I appear ‘adorable’. :slight_smile: I remember you too, actually, and in fact I recall a thread title with your name in it: “question for rasa [et al]…

Ah, one look at me and you’re stumbling for an excuse to run away. I get it, I get it.

( :wink: )

I suppose I’ll indulge and show a new picture this time around.

My First Day of School this year!

The most recent picture I feel comfortable sharing.

Showing a little skin, but it’s safe for work.