Doper SFW Picture Thread

Me this past summer, at the beach house.

Wrong thread!:eek:

Here’s one of me in my natural habitat.

heh, I don’t know where Leo got those eyelashes from, but man are they long. Everyone mentions them. In fact, his eyes look like neither mine or my husbands. I guess they are a leftover from a long deceased ancestor.

The tat is a water dragon. It goes from about the middle of my boob to the upper part of my back. I’ll see if I can either take or dig up a picture of it. It’s not at the most photographable angle.

I like to call them, fake cleavage.

One with my hair up. My friends and I have a bad habit of putting our thumbs up in pictures. Must break.

Here I am:

http://gloriana.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album09&id=cute_outfit

My friends and I have that problem, except with peace signs.

You’re just too damn hot, aren’t you? I think we need a different camera angle on this first pic.

At least you don’t do the stupid kissy-mouth/pout thing.

.anyway.

An old standard pic of me, on a cold day outside of Chicago.
And a slightly more recent one, on a warm day in San Jose.

That day, we started fooling around with the pistols and didn’t seem to be getting any trouble from the officers watching, so it escalated into creating ‘pistol man’ and shooting videos and pictures.

Normally we’re very responsible…

You have such an incredible organic beauty.

Aaaaand, I’m a fangirl. The gun, the arms, the geeky smile? Jesus.

Sitting around on Christmas morning

Opening presents on Christmas. I got a computer mouse.

With my mom after beating UCLA

Taking a face-off

Enjoy.

Enjoy? Done.

Jay-sus

Look what I did!

(Namely, I simply deleted the duplicated URL from between the “URL=” and “/URL” strings, and then substituted the text of my choice.)

I thought I posted in the last thread, but maybe I did it during the lost weekend. Anyway, this is me after mouthing off to a stormtrooper.

And to refresh your eyes after my ugly mug, my far-cuter-than-they-have-any-right-to-be kids.

Ok, what the hell. Here I am after my last haircut (which I have now), but without the reading glasses I need to actually read the Dope.

Rigs, sans makeup

I look kinda pissed off. I don’t think I was(?)

ETA: love the one of the poster in the cute outfit–you are very cute! The one with the camo and the guns–too funny. Hate to tell you all this, but all of you in pics with small kids–you’re getting upstaged by these beautiful kidlets! :slight_smile:

I posted in the previous thread, but came in late, after amnesia weekend.

So, I’ll sump in again here: I took this self-portrait earlier this year.

Here’s lookin’ at you, kids. I’m not really that serious.

OK. You’re cute!

Missed the edit window. Of course I meant “So, I’ll jump in…” Duh. :o