Doper SFW Picture Thread

My son, Leo, and me.

My husband and me.

I guess because I let my subscription lapse before? I hear rumor that this’ll be changed eventually. No biggie though, right? Maybe this will give me leeway in making “n00b” mistakes, like posting a picture thread when, apparently, there was just one.

It’s not? Well, fuck! I better go change my plans for tonight, then.

This one was taken a few days ago, after I found out I got the job I interviewed for. We decided to celebrate by heading over to my parents’ house and commandeering their jacuzzi.

If you’re interested, you can see all kinds of pics of my family on the blog my wife keeps. I have a pretty attractive family.

(There’s a little video from the same day as my first pic at the bottom of the page here. I apologize in advance for the music selection. She told me to make my own goddamn blog if I didn’t like it.)

How unbearably cute are you?! That is certainly not enough. [pouts]
I just submitted to the last thread, but since I have a cell phone and plenty of makeup, why not throw inagain?

p.s. I promise my *next *cell phone will take right side up pictures without distortion.

You’re pretty. I like your makeup.

You have beautiful eyes…even at 90°!

I have shame that I’m asking this, but is that the new Mac lipstick? From the Cult of Cherry collection?

I hadn’t seen another picture thread, either.

This is the realdoper picture thread.

Looks like we’ve moved over here, so I’ll re-post.

Taken in April this year on my wedding day.

You’re all so cute! Here’s my brand of cuteness:

This is me, hotted up. I don’t usually look this put together.

That’s my very best friend in the whole wide world.

Me and Steve Staios of the Edmonton Oilers. Nyah.

I’ll play. Here’s me:

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m178/robinb728/?action=view&current=7b64cabf.jpg

(For some reason I can’t insert text rather than showing the entire link address. Sorry.)

A few more:

Me with shorter hair (On the right)

About to be impaled

Here’s a picture of the little thieves and me on vacation this summer.

It’s not. It’s actually a Revlon lip liner (not sure of the exact color, it’s half an inch long now… i’ve used it to almost nothing), Loreal Infallible auburn lip color, and Avon sparkling fruit punch gloss on top.

I may have to check out this Cult of Cherry collection though, lord knows my makeup kit could use some updating. :wink:

blush thank you. :slight_smile:

Thank you! Your kids eyelashes are killing me from here. I’d love to see that tat full on, what is it?

That does not look anything at all like safe and responsible firearms handling! (Surely you should at least be wearing a condom? :p)

But I beg to differ: guns are cool. My silly-looking grin proves it. :smiley:

Too soon! I’m still bitter! :smiley:

Diosa, allow me to add myself to the chorus of people who say they missed you!

And, because I’m an attention whore too: DO NOT WANT!

I don’t have any new ones, just the same ones I put up last time and the time before.

Most recent photo of me and the wife
Same night, a little blurry
Second from left
Me punching a guy in the face

These are from the photo booth at a moustache-themed New Years Eve party:

New Year’s Eve Moustache Party photo booth
Smoochy smoochy
Boo ya!!

Aww! You’ll always be my doper crush!

Taken yesterday at a Mets / Philly game

Your eyes and that shirt are totally soulmates. swoon The glasses are adorable too.