Early Super Bowl Pick Time (Again)!

Ok folks, we’ve got our playoff teams settled, now let’s see who can pick the Super Bowl a month ahead of time.

Last year it was Trillionaire, who went with the Patriots over the Panthers, 17-6.

So let’s see what’cha got. We want the teams making it to big game, and the final score.

This year, I’ll be taking the Steelers over the Packers, 34-16

P.S. Just in case you don’t follow football, but still wanna play along, just pick an AFC team, an NFC team, and a couple of numbers that sound vaguely football-scorish.

AFC Teams:
New England Patriots, New York Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, Indianapolis Colts, San Diego Chargers, Denver Broncos

NFC Teams:
Philadelphia Eagles, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams

Colts over the Falcons, 41-38 OT.

Pats over the ** Cheese-Heads** 28-20

Here’s to a Pennsylvania Super Bowl:

Steelers over Eagles 24-17

Patriots 28 - Falcons 3

Patriots 37
Eagles 24

Patriots 23, Packers 20. Vinatieri once again hits the winning FG as time expires.

Steelers 24, Packers 20.

Pittsburgh 28, Eagles 3.

Pats 27 - Vikings 20

**Steelers 34
Falcons 17

Packers 31
Steelers 28

Vice versa.

Hey, I’m a Vikings fan, I can be delusional.

Steelers 21
Eagles 10

Going reverse from Trillionaire (3 over NFC from the OP and 1 over AFC from the OP where as mine is 3 over AFC from the OP and 1 over from the NFC) I predict it to be Steelers over Eagles 17-10

Pats and Falcons a close second.
Colts may surprise.

I’m a Packer fan, but there is no way their secondary can hold up for three weeks. They will loose to the Eagles in the Conference Title game.

Patriots 27, Eagles 20.

Vikings 28 - Patriots 21

Another Vikings fan here. Atleast let us dream about winning!

Falcons 24, Steelers 21.

Steelers 24, Eagles 17.

But don’t think I won’t be hoping (hard) for my Colts to take it all home. I just don’t know if the dome-happy team can come through.

Steelers 23
Falcons 6