Earn street cred! Build the SD Slang Dictionary!

dood. heres some stupid irc (and some magic: the gathering) lingo:

-Add z0r onto any wordz0r.
-Use numbers in place of letters whenever possible d00d.
-Skp vwls, bcs vwls r th. sxr.
-Mise, when somthing insanely lucky that should not happen ever.
-Teh, cool way to say the.

Theres more but i cant think of any.

oh, also for bonus style points say no as ‘n.’ and yes as ‘y.’ .With no quotes of course.

My slang is a few years old, but still can be used.

Things that are good are: phat, slammin’, the joint, nice, off the sheezy, the shit, the ish, the shiznit, the jump off, off the hook, fresh.

Things that are bad are: wack, stupid, fucked, ghetto, bootleg, cheesy.

Intensifiers: mad, stupid, like whoa.

This list compiled with the help of my 2 phat homies who are off the hook like whoa.

Yo yo yo. Mad props to mah homie Tha’ H-Dog (Stone-Cold Hardcore Mack Daddy of Midstate Office Supply), for teachin’ this geeky white boy how to REPRESENT!

Don’t be leanin’ on my hoopty, cuz. I just got it detailed.

http://www.theonion.com/archive/archive_kornfeld.html

Citizen - A non Biker
The walking dead - Citizen
The Factory - Harley Davidson Motor Company
splittail - A female
Loud Handle - throttle
Bitch Rack - pasenger back rest(sissy bar)
Cage - Automobile
Sidewalk Comando - wannabe
RUB - Rich Urban Biker
Binders - Brakes
Prospect - Prospective member of a motorcycle club
Patch holder - Full member of a motorcycle club
1%er - member of an outlaw motorcycle club
Chopper, heavlily modiied motorcyle, usually frame mod, and longer forks
Red Wings - you dont wanna know
Billet Barge- a Harley with a whole bunch of store bought bolt on crap (usually made out of billet aluminum), in an attempt to build a custom bike.
Trailer Trash - Somone who trailers thier bike to an event
Rat-a bike built from mismatched stuff nobody else wanted.
Tokyo Bonneville-a yamaha 650
Squid-First year motorcycleist
Donor Cycle-laydown sport bike
Organ Donor-Someone riding with a full face helmet, shorts no shirt, and sandles
cannon fodder-People allowed to prospect right before a war with another club, to create expendable members

Felony Glide - a bike with modified Vin Numbers
Hippie Killer - A type of chopper popular in the 70’s, made with porley made (and therefore dangerous) parts, such as weak really long front ends)
Pulling a patch-when a club forcibly removes the back patch(colors) of a member of thier or another club.
MC- Motorcycle Club
Nomad - member of a national club, but not a member of a particular chapter
House Mouse- a female that is passed around and has no particular significant other(this varies a bit)
horse-motorcycle
wrench-mechanic
Garbage wagon-a harley overloaded with crap…Or a dresser with fairing, windshield, bags, coffee maker

Nothing, and I mean nothing, makes me laugh on The Onion as much as Herbert Kornfeld. It’s even better if you read it out loud. He’s due for another column, don’t you think?

Red Wings - you dont wanna know

I LMFAO last week when I found out that Detroit named their NHL team this.

Okay, I’ll bite. What does “Red Wings” mean? And am I gonna regret asking?

You’re gonna regret it, but what the hell, this is the board which brought you “squick” and “feltch”.

It’s a biker rite of passage which involves performing cunnilingus on a menstruating woman.

crunk = cranked

I have a friend who actually ate the tampon…
We wont go into rainbow wings…

Oh my God, biker slang! That’s the best ever. Thanks, bdgr. Can I use it even if I don’t own a Harley, and likely never will because I am poor, poor, poor? If I must be a sidewalk commando, so be it.

I hear the newest thing to hit the streets when you’re excited for or proud of a woman is to say
“YOU GO GIRL!”

Also, if someone’s bugging you, tell them to “Talk to the hand 'cause the face ain’t listenin.”

They’re really fresh phrases, though, may not have caught on everywhere…

:smiley:

See the definition of Rat above…

When I got my first bike, it was a 1967 BSA rat bike. It had a Puch gas tank, a wards riverside front fender, and mismatched chewed up parts all over it. I was poor,poor,poor myself back then(now I’m only poor), but I found this rat in a pawn shop for 400 bucks and I put it in layaway and bought it. Not a single person(excpet for a few smartass freinds) ever gave me shit about riding a brit bike.

My first Harley I built from throwaway parts. I got an old hippiekiller frame and front end for 175 bucks at a swap meet, and a set of cases with “questionable” numbers(I didnt know any better at the time) for another 100 or so, and started building. I went to every motorcycle shop out there that sold used parts and dug through the stuff nobody else wanted. Ugly, but functional. I got to know all the shop owners in DFW really well, in fact there have been many times I have walked into a shop dead broke, and walked out with the part I need, just on my word that I will pay when I get money.

I remember one shop in Enis that every time I walked in the door, he would get say Hey badger, I found this part over here thats really fucked up, its hideous, you need it.

In the end, I had a running harley panhead chopper, for around 1500 bucks. It took time, and it was but ugly, but it was mine. I had to sell it when I lost my job…Big mistake, and I built another one as soon as I was able. It was in a more conventional configuration, and looked good. It also cost me about 5 grand before it was all done(I got in a hurry). Still cheap for a 1953 harley davidson

http://www.texasblues.net/photo/BadgerPan.jpg

I miss that one too, but I had to trade it for one with shocks when my back finally went.(I need to get a picture of it someday)

Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone that IRL you’re Rikki Lake. :slight_smile: